Essential read from Alan Biggs

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Here you go. This is essential reading especially for those dullards who like to sit and attack/criticise the Sheffield Wednesday media/journalists

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/alan-biggs-large-why-journalists-are-not-blame-sheffield-wednesdays-plight-2446361

As a dullard who refuses to register with the Star, I am blocked. 
Will just have to carry on blaming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Where has anyone suggested that Biggsy and co are the reason for our current plight? 

Questioning why they do/don't ask more probing and searching questions is not the same as suggesting they are in some way responsible for what is going on at S6. 

I think we all know that responsibility lies very much at the club, from the chairma down to the manager/players. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Blatter said:

As a dullard who refuses to register with the Star, I am blocked. 
Will just have to carry on blaming.

I just delete my history after every 5 free articles, it resets and you then get another 5

Only a seasoned history deleter like me knows these things :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

It's the old Rumsfeld thing innit? We don't know whether journalists have looked into or missed anything about say the source of Chansiri's dosh or our relationship with Doyen or potential squad disharmony. It may be there is nothing to see other than what Biggs has said.  The nature of the beast is that a full scale look at it is going to require someone like David Conn to poke about - but that's not likely to happen until things really go belly up. 

11 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Where has anyone suggested that Biggsy and co are the reason for our current plight? 

Questioning why they do/don't ask more probing and searching questions is not the same as suggesting they are in some way responsible for what is going on at S6. 

I think we all know that responsibility lies very much at the club, from the chairma down to the manager/players. 

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Kind of smacks of someone over estimating their own self importance. 

couldn't agree more. I never heard us, any other football club, or any other sporting establishment blame the press for their results.  

Alan Biggs consistently, throughout the legal action carried out against Wednesday fans, pushed the clubs side and agenda and statements without once approaching the other side for their side of the story

Just now, Grandad said:

Alan Biggs consistently, throughout the legal action carried out against Wednesday fans, pushed the clubs side and agenda and statements without once approaching the other side for their side of the story

Yeah but that was Dave Allen bias - not piggy bias 

ps he acknowledges he could have done better during that period

Owlstalk Shop

"I think it’s important as well that the Owls media corps do try to be positive rather than negative, empathising with the club - where possible."

Gi'or. They love a Wednesday Doom story. It's better click bait and what's left of sale.

• Haha 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Never really read any of his comments with any interest . However EVERYTHING written in this piece has value. Not least that the club (any club) needs its fan base to stick together.

Some people will be dismissive of this article as just an act of self defence but if you read between the lines the he delivers the answer to pretty much all the problems at S6.

DC and his culture of zero communication throughout the club.

1 minute ago, Mister Soul said:

Never really read any of his comments with any interest . However EVERYTHING written in this piece has value. Not least that the club (any club) needs its fan base to stick together.

Some people will be dismissive of this article as just an act of self defence but if you read between the lines the he delivers the answer to pretty much all the problems at S6.

DC and his culture of zero communication throughout the club.

100% this

Owlstalk Shop