Essential read from Alan Biggs

I’m surprised Alan Piggs managed to get his tongue out of Chris Wilders anus to write anything about Wednesday. 

As for you @OWLSTALK why have you started spamming the forum with duplicate and pointless threads again?

Are you bored from self isolating or summat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Grandad said:

Alan Biggs consistently, throughout the legal action carried out against Wednesday fans, pushed the clubs side and agenda and statements without once approaching the other side for their side of the story

This.

Will never take him seriously 

18 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah but that was Dave Allen bias - not piggy bias 

ps he acknowledges he could have done better during that period

Seth Bennett was the same on radio Sheffield, even despite my partner ringing in to football heaven (completely out of character) to have a go at them

At least he had the good grace to call me after it all, buy me a pint, explain and apologise

I've never heard him acknowledge he could have done better

That's a good article. Biiggs occasionally has the courage to write what he feels. 

Unfortunately he's got one thing wrong 

Times have changed. Football clubs are a business now. They are also a much more efficient way of cleaning money than using the washing machine 

Fans are not the clubs anymore. The owners of man City couldn't care less about football. Owning the club is no more than a means to an end. 

Wednesdays owner has repeatedly demonstrated his contempt for the fans and the people he employs and controls. 

Biggs is correct that the clubs problems are of their making. He's correct that replacing monk won't resolve the clubs deep rooted issues that have increased exponentially since the little corporals arrival. 

I suspect that his actions will result with being demoted directly or by proxy. 

You can't blame the media for that.