Who's giving it a miss on Saturday?

Guest The Horse

13 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

So you don't comprehend people not wanting to go because we're playing crap

If you bought a season ticket last year expecting us not to be crap for spells during this season then you must have been an eternal optimist at that point!

What we have served up at home since Christmas has bordered on a disgrace at times but if you bought a season ticket for SWFC but then didn't fancy going if we play crap then you really should have spent your money elsewhere. 

Obviously each to their own.

But..

I’ll never understand season ticket holders deciding not to go based on the teams form. A season ticket isn’t a guarantee of seeing a win, seeing a performance or even seeing effort when it comes down to it. You can expect those things but it’s football, the only guarantee is you’ll see a game. 

Like I said, each to their own, do what you want. Just doesn’t make sense to me. 

14 minutes ago, modboy said:

ill so giving it a miss 

Missimg Derby too due to Supergrass gig. 

Price per match average creeping up 

In Leeds? I suppose you need a good session beforehand to watch Supergrass though.

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Had already decided I wasn't going today, so asked three of the lads in the boozer last night if anyone wanted my ST for today. None of them wanted it. :duntmatter:

Couldn't even give it away. 

And this is how bad it is!

1 minute ago, modboy said:

Be good. My era. Saw them there in 95. Class 

Could easily watch the match and get to dirtyLeeds in good time though, unless you need a skinful first?

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Could easily watch the match and get to dirtyLeeds in good time though, unless you need a skinful first?

In the old days I would have done. 

Now I've booked a hotel, few relaxing afternoon beers, go and get some nice food and cocktails, gig, late bars, hotel. 

Need to see if anyone wants a free ticket now (not always that easy to give away these days). Was hoping this match would have been moved for sky in an ideal world but hey ho. 

5 minutes ago, modboy said:

In the old days I would have done. 

Now I've booked a hotel, few relaxing afternoon beers, go and get some nice food and cocktails, gig, late bars, hotel. 

Need to see if anyone wants a free ticket now (not always that easy to give away these days). Was hoping this match would have been moved for sky in an ideal world but hey ho. 

Couldn't you get that at Hillsborough? Pint in a plastic cup, a pie (if you get one before 2pm otherwise they might be gone), not sure about the relaxing part though, that certainly goes out of the window at 3pm! :bullen:

15 hours ago, TheGaffer said:

I don't think it's about being hardcore and not. It's not about further dividing the fan base. Apathy had set in for some. Others simply can't take the heartbreak anymore. Others are doing it for their health, certain heart attack awaits! Then there's some that go because it's what they do. Those that go to get away from missus. Those that go because they are actually clinically insane! 

When all said and done it'll get better, eventually, it's not going to be fixed soon though. With that in mind people should do whatever makes them happier for now and hope we don't lose them forever. WAWAW

I don't go much these days but I'll always be Wednesday. :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Couldn't you get that at Hillsborough? Pint in a plastic cup, a pie (if you get one before 2pm otherwise they might be gone), not sure about the relaxing part though, that certainly goes out of the window at 3pm! :bullen:

Ooh, I don't know. The hard, cold plastic seat and the woman screeching at the referee every 5 seconds 5 seats down makes everything just wonderful lol

Edited by SupremeOwl

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Tbf I can't remember the last time we celebrated owt at Hillsborough, never mind getting out of my seat :)

Wish bands would start playing Sheffield again