Who's giving it a miss on Saturday?

Guest The Horse

No motivation to go. Not looking forward to it. Lad fed up of it. 

But im still going.

only thing I’ve promised myself is not to waste any more money on away games till they sort it out. No doubt break that promise at some point but sooooo peed off at min. 

Luton game still gobsmacked me. 

22 minutes ago, immediate67 said:

Had a season ticket for 30 years. Not renewed, not been for over two months. Just absolutely fooked off with it 

out of interest why did you stop going two months ago when we were third in the league?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, torryowl said:

" sheff wed ,sheff wed  we'll support you ever more " …..not everyone it seems . 

I don't think it's fair to have a dig at supporters, if people don't want to go, they don't want to go

I've had a season ticket for ages, I consider myself a supporter if I go or not, I've supported the club by buying my ticket

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’m a season ticket holder and 50/50 as it stands, will probably decide in the morning.

Part of me just thinks ‘if the players can’t be bothered then why should It!?

Chansiri can’t complain, he’s already had my money.

Me and my son are swaying  to and fro

One minute we're going, one minute we're not

I won't know for definite until 12ish tomorrow

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

It’s been far far worse than this , Ok it’s all gone pear shaped but blimey we have been a lot worse . 

I agree. However I honestly believe that we are heading back to those awful days. Any sort of points deduction this season and we're down imo. 

26 minutes ago, torryowl said:

" sheff wed ,sheff wed  we'll support you ever more " …..not everyone it seems . 

It’s a good point and I carried on supporting in previous relegation seasons and when we were league 1. Two of the best years I’ve had watching were 04/05 and 11/12.

Even going during the Sturrock, Laws and Gray years when we were mainly a lower end championship side was better than it is now.

At the minute I’ve just had enough of the ownership and what’s being served up. I’m a POTGer so it’d be £33 to go tomorrow and the lad I normally go with isn’t going

Been a rough couple of months/20 odd years but I'm going. Maybe some players dont care but I genuinely think that others do. Want to get behind them as I think they need us more than ever right now. Not having a go at those who have had enough but I'm hoping we can start to turn things around tomorrow. Come on Wednesday, Come on Wednesday.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

That’s very true , I was going to mention it but I’ve moaned about ticket prices till I’m blue in the face !! 

Yeah I paid £30 to sit on the kop against Blackburn and it’s geniunely one of the worst games of football I’ve ever seen.

Even under Yorath, Turner and Irvine I can’t remember seeing us as bad and I’ve never left a game as early as that.

I gave the Millwall game a miss at £33 and  I won’t be paying £33 tomorrow either.

Anyway, for all my moaning I hope we turn it around and the players turn up tomorrow