Knockhaert - little present from the South Stand

vulva

On 21/09/2019 at 19:29, vulva said:

As he walked off, subbed because Liam Palmer did a Zidane flick over his head and made him look a clown, Knockhaert was blowing kisses to the South Stand. 

Epic fail. 

I quite like when opposition players have a bit of a go at fans but it’s gotta be humorous... blowing a kiss... meh rubbish

best one i ever saw was razor ruddock nearing end of career, playing for West Ham,when he was at his most portly...waiting for a corner in front of Kop getting the  whole“you fat barsteward treatment“  he just turned round and rubbed his thumb and finger together in“whatever I’m loaded though action“

can’t say much to that 

i chuckled 

On 22/09/2019 at 03:42, BIG D said:

Palmer looks much more comfortable at left-back. Very odd 

If he could improve his shooting he'd be like Philip Lahm. Revelation at LB. Players like Knobheart who want to cut in are actually cutting onto Liam stronger side. 

He tends to feed Harris earlier than say Fox who takes longer to assess options. 

So pleased for him. 

12 hours ago, Jim Wonk said:

I quite like when opposition players have a bit of a go at fans but it’s gotta be humorous... blowing a kiss... meh rubbish

best one i ever saw was razor ruddock nearing end of career, playing for West Ham,when he was at his most portly...waiting for a corner in front of Kop getting the  whole“you fat barsteward treatment“  he just turned round and rubbed his thumb and finger together in“whatever I’m loaded though action“

can’t say much to that 

i chuckled 

I chuckled too when he was on the "Can't pay, we'll take it away" programme a couple of years ago, giving it 'Do you know who I am?'

It was funny Knockthingy swaying his head side to side to the rhythm of the chants from the North as well.

14 hours ago, Jim Wonk said:

can’t say much to that 

i chuckled 

Well that backfired on him when he went bankrupt lol

Do many of our North Stand supporters realise how ridiculously small-minded they are making themselves.?

They spend 60-70 minutes minimum trying to wind opposition players up, demeaning them and in many cases pouring abuse on them. Then, when one of those players wh has been taking their abuse goes off, he turns and 'says' 'F**k you, I think I've done my job ', they complain bitterly.

Spend the whole game goading the opposition by all means, but don't complain if he replies at the end.