Knockhaert - little present from the South Stand

vulva

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Palmer looks much more comfortable at left-back. Very odd 

He played just as well at RB before being moved but most fans were still stuck in the 'he's poo' camp.

Palmer's progress is down to maturing, physically but more so mentally. Becoming a dad will have played it's part

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Reminded me of when that tw@t Jamie Ward went off at Derby showing 2-1 to the Wednesday fans with his fingers only for Reda to score an injury time equaliser 

lol

Tbf to Jamie Ward, he got absolutely pelted with bottles, coins, wee wee when he got stretched off infront of away end at the Lane around 2007, so much so that the stretcher bearers had to shield him and start running. Hahahah

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, McRightSide said:

I revise my view on wishing we had him in our side based on the apparently lack of ability to spell his name correctly.

They can't spell a foreign footballer's name correctly but that's a pretty shocking error to make if you're going to set yourself up as a smart arse.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cowl said:

They can't spell a foreign footballer's name correctly but that's a pretty shocking error to make if you're going to set yourself up as a smart arse.

And you’re even dumber if you can’t see the difference between those two mistakes.. 

But you can, and you’re being contrary, I know. 

21 hours ago, Owl 44 said:

There's a post on Facebook of someone walking up to Fulham's bench after we scored and shouting his name. He turned round and the guy laughed and cheered at him. Made my day. 

This is it for those who haven’t seen it...

https://mobile.twitter.com/razzleplant/status/1175510382686998528

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, Ash76 said:

He played just as well at RB before being moved but most fans were still stuck in the 'he's poo' camp.

Palmer's progress is down to maturing, physically but more so mentally. Becoming a dad will have played it's part

Yep, when the alternative is spending Saturdays at home with the missus and kids I'd be pulling me finger out to be in that starting eleven. 

28 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

And you’re even dumber if you can’t see the difference between those two mistakes.. 

But you can, and you’re being contrary, I know. 

Quit while you're behind, mate. Less embarrassing for you that way.

• Haha 1