Pulis Megson

Guest buster123

Guest buster123

Good morning roam, here u go. Pulis contacted the club. The club said they were interested. Pulis contacted Gary. Gary said no thinks to the assistant. He's been contacted by the club for the managers job. That's it.

35 minutes ago, buster123 said:

Good morning roam, here u go. Pulis contacted the club. The club said they were interested. Pulis contacted Gary. Gary said no thinks to the assistant. He's been contacted by the club for the managers job. That's it.

Not a clue if your on the wind up or not , but just a hunch.... I actually think this could have happened 

Rather have Pulis than Megson, Wednesday through and through but don’t think this squad would respond to his style 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Not a clue if your on the wind up or not , but just a hunch.... I actually think this could have happened 

Rather have Pulis than Megson, Wednesday through and through but don’t think this squad would respond to his style 

Pulis style isn't much different tbh.

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Id rather have Bullen than either of them.

Ain’t no fan of Pulis either, but I think he’s a bit less ‘direct’ when it comes to man management 

Rather have neither, but if it had to be one it would be Pulis 

I’d love Megson.

And the Pulis/Megson combo did well at WBA.

Megson then did a good job as caretaker after Pulis left.

People have unrealistic expectations.

Some even claim they’d be unhappy with Big Sam. Jesus wept, he was the England manager 2 years ago.

I know one thing, it’ll be a manager of this type that eventually gets us back to the PL, not some romantic idea about somebody that’ll have us winning 4-3 every week.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

21 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Pulis Megson

Pulis Megaon disease is a common cause of ball ache in growing adolescents. It is an inflammation of the area just below the hampton where the stringy bits from the bag (dangle ropes) attach to the hampton (trumpet stem).

My bag's not moving in coordination with my trumpet stem mate.

I've looked all over the internet.. Haynes seems to think I can adjust my dangle ropes with a 13 mm deep socket..but no joy.

Should I go into the dealership?

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

My bag's not moving in coordination with my trumpet stem mate.

I've looked all over the internet.. Haynes seems to think I can adjust my dangle ropes with a 13 mm deep socket..but no joy.

Should I go into the dealership?

Home surgery. I recommend immediate amputation.

Would take Pulis over the likes of Rowett and Zola.

Personally would try for a left field appointment this time. Bruce at the time was a stand out candidate with a track record of getting clubs out of this league. The shortlist of unemployed managers this time round is really poor. Van Bronckhorst would be my choice, players will respect him as most of them were boys when he was knocking about for Barca and the Netherlands. 

Might go disastrously but i’d give it a shot.