Bruce Confirmed

• The Toon forums are hilarious, they make us look sane, which takes some doing, we should thank them... we've never looked saner...  :ph34r::ghoulguy:lol
  • #4072 by Northerngimp on 17 Jul, 2019 16:37
  • Been away most of today...

Summary?

We're doomed.

#4082 by Anon on 17 Jul, 2019 17:36
    Just had this from a very good mate who is in the last year of the 10 year deal:

Discussed giving up the season ticket.

I could quite easily, but the missus will want to go shopping on Saturday & I'll miss the day oot with the lads 

If everyone hated their missus less Mike would be f***ed by now.

#4092 by Fitzgerald on 17 Jul, 2019 18:14
    I've just burst out laughing, Rafa to steve Bruce  :lol: :lol:
    #4093 by AsprillasShinPad on 17 Jul, 2019 18:17
    Chuffed to bits we've got Brewce.

Anything to lock that relegation in and take money out of the FCC's pocket is a winner for me.
    #4094 by Fitzgerald on 17 Jul, 2019 18:20
    It's a good appointment in that sense but it just makes us look so tatty and small time to the rest of the country. I know that we are under Ashley but at least Benitez made us a credible club to be respected. Imagine klopp and guardiola etc rocking up to a the sports direct arena with Steve Bruce in the dugout man

Reading the comments this thread should be re-titled to read 'Steve Bruce Confirmed Idiot', for walking into this level of criticism after having been given such tremendous support at Wednesday. Have to say he's shown poor judgement that maybe we're better off without him, to say nothing about his lack of ethics.