Bruce Confirmed

3 minutes ago, steelowl said:

well according to professed itkers on here we have the cash in the bank  if we dont then surel we now have to issue an injuction as Jordan did when he fecked palace over and fight over the amount 

Personally, and it's only my opinion, I don't think we've received it. But, I clearly have no proof. 

Just now, marshy said:

Personally, and it's only my opinion, I don't think we've received it. But, I clearly have no proof. 

as i said yesterday i find it amazing that someone can know we have received cash as soon as it happened and post it 

27 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Good point but I still think it’s possible to make a short statement informing paying customers what is happening in regards to the club. 

Good idea the club make a statement that there is no statement 

10 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

How do you know we’ve been paid? 

Presumable NUFC would not have confirm him as their new manager was there still issues in it happening.

The same way a club holds a player registration, a contract with a manager will have the same outcome or players could simply resign and move to a new team.

4 minutes ago, stowyowl said:

Steve Bruce's Newcastle United are currently 3-0 down in a friendly against Wolves. I'm not laughing.

Aren’t you I’m weeing myself. Likely no money to spend either  :Chansiri:

Edited by stumps
  • Haha 1