Odds For The New Manager

15 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I've got a nosey family member who has a bit to do with the club.. make of it what you will but I've been hearing CH since Sunday night...kill vulva.. I've got a suitcase..

it's done either hughton gets it or vulva does   as i like him really i told her to give him a happy ending 

image.png.a38924b7cbe26450066b5926a744dcee.png

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I bet he can't name a club who's appointed a manager at or just after start of a season. 

How often does a manager walk out on a club 3 weeks before season starts? Very very rarely I should think. 

Didn't Lambert the Norwich  job after they had lost the first  game of the season? And that ended up pretty successfully.Other than that I can only think of keane at Sunderland who did it after 5 games I think.

31 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Are you a young, fit, ex military jet pilot with an astrophysics degree?

I'm a 60 year old ex steelworker with a false hip, smashed knee, and I'm recovering from two heart attacks

And I've still got more chance of being an astronaut than Bullen has of becoming our permanent manager

• Haha 5

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Probably too long a thread title...or it might have been that I was inviting members to vote for which fellow members to kill and fold into a suitcase..

seems reasonable to me tbf who wouldn't want an happy ending from villanelle ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Probably too long a thread title...or it might have been that I was inviting members to vote for which fellow members to kill and fold into a suitcase..

Did you start with 'I don't want to encourage other OT members to kill each other and fold each other into suitcases but....' ?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ShaunO1 said:

Didn't Lambert the Norwich  job after they had lost the first  game of the season? And that ended up pretty successfully.Other than that I can only think of keane at Sunderland who did it after 5 games I think.

Lambert took Norwich job after they lost first game of season 7-1 at home to Colchester and they sacked Bryan Gunn.

Went on to win league.

9 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I'm a 60 year old sex worker with a false hip, smashed knee, and I'm recovering from two heart attacks

And I've still got more chance of being an astronaut than Bullen has of becoming our permanent manager

• Haha 1