Odds For The New Manager

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bullen out to 8/1. Get your money on it, just think if you put £25 on him you will get a return of £225 and can use that money to drown your sorrows with a few pints and treat the Mrs. However if you lose (please let this happen) you will only be £25 out of pocket but hopefully will be celebrating anyway because we have named a quality manager.  

Or you could just keep hold of the £25 because Bullen ain't going to get it

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, striker said:

Well at least your straw clutching will be infinitely more accurate than anything reported in the star :biggrin:

TBH, I'm going off Hughton. He might have the CV and I get there is negotiation involved, but I'd like to think any incoming manager would be busting a gut to get involved before the season starts and affect recruitment before the window shuts. 

I just dont understand why any manager worth having would want to duck out until after the season starts and the transfer window closed. 

Well...SB did it but he had a backstory..

1 minute ago, striker said:

Well at least your straw clutching will be infinitely more accurate than anything reported in the star :biggrin:

TBH, I'm going off Hughton. He might have the CV and I get there is negotiation involved, but I'd like to think any incoming manager would be busting a gut to get involved before the season starts and affect recruitment before the window shuts. 

I just dont understand why any manager worth having would want to duck out until after the season starts and the transfer window closed. 

To defend Hughton, this has all come about very quickly thanks to Lonsdale tracky dealer and cabbage head. Plus we don't know if Chansiri is just interviewing others and sounding everyone out before choosing. Might not be Hughton.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I've been told by a fun lovin criminal that it's Hughton..

I don't think your mate has a scooby...

1 hour ago, marshy said:

Screenshot_20190730-151710.png

I bet he can't name a club who's appointed a manager at or just after start of a season. 

How often does a manager walk out on a club 3 weeks before season starts? Very very rarely I should think.