Guttering

Let's facia it we've been soffit the pace for too long this season and regardless of what people spout on here our chances are down the drain which leaves me totally guttered.

Will that do?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 06/04/2019 at 18:06, WAWAWUTO17 said:

That we wasted so much time with Jos in charge. The squad that he ripped apart has shown that we should have competed this season just as Chansiri said. The squad will also be unrecognisable next season with a lot of the squad leaving.

I don’t think a lot that we are currently seeing will be leaving I’m expecting or hoping the three regulars in Palmer, Westwood and hooper now will be offered new deals 

I’m not sure Palmer next year will make the starting 11 because Bruce likes pace our wide ie iorfa Lazaar and aarons and I’d expect similar if not them recruited 

the rest pudil, abdi, Jones etc meh 

I know Bruce likes Boyd but I see him going too in favour for pace

i think for pure fitness reasons Lee will go too shame because if he could have proved his fitness in time I’m sure Bruce will have fancied him 

we will be physical, fit and quick next year and horrible to play against but we will hold quality too in important areas 

Jos was a joke