Stoke -V- Wednesday OMDT

5 minutes ago, sternlad said:

No signs of OCD there then....mind you I can talk...I always stack my small change according to coin girth, £2 on the bottom 5p’s at the top....I know, I know!

Don't worry. I do that too. So its only us normal people..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

This is a genuine enquiry..under what specific circumstances do you "stack" loose change?

As you can tell...my busy morning has passed into a slower one.

On emptying ones pockets of an evening...small change stacked and in place on the worktop next to wallet and phone...but just out of view of burgulars who may be peeking through our kitchen window.....oh no.....my secret stash is no more!!

• Haha 1

So, back from my haircut, hope Arrons is better down the sides than what I've been left with, is Fletch playing, at least we'll have somat up front, balanced side today, look in mirror tilt head, alls good.

I really should change Barbers, and stop leaving a tip.

Edited by daleblue
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

This is a genuine enquiry..under what specific circumstances do you "stack" loose change?

I stack it in my hand. 

Usually while I'm waiting in a queue as some oaf at the front asks the cashier ,after he's bought his groceries (a packet of bacon and 4 carling) if she wouldn't mind checking his 78 Lotto tickets, and then he proceeds to buy scratch cards with the inevitable tenner he's won , spending a further  10 minutes scratching them off and buying more whilst stood there. 

The b'stard.

• Haha 4

Just now, daleblue said:

So, back from my haircut, hope Arrons is better down the sides than what I've been left with, is Fletch playing, at least we'll have somat up front, balanced

side today, look in mirror tilt head, alls good.

I hope this is a “lucky haircut” ritual that you’ve embarked on since the moustached one departed?

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Go swimming once a week so stack £3.40 in change to one side. Give granddaughters £2 each every Saturday so stack £6 nearby! :biggrin:

Sad as fk. Fascinates me how a 5p is smaller than a 1p. Seems wrong. Whereas the tuppence (!) has size beyond it's value. I'm sure Snooty will agree.................

• Thanks 1

Just now, sternlad said:

I hope this is a “lucky haircut” ritual that you’ve embarked on since the moustached one departed?

Nailed it, since Bruce's arrival, not lost with haircut day.

Cant do it midweek though, am I letting the side down.

3 minutes ago, daleblue said:

So, back from my haircut, hope Arrons is better down the sides than what I've been left with, is Fletch playing, at least we'll have somat up front, balanced

side today, look in mirror tilt head, alls good.

You've had a scarecut during an unbeaten run??? Old hand like you anall...

Just looking at Stoke’s recent games. Last 3 games they have drawn 0v0 against QPR, Derby and Reading. I hate that poo Shawcross that plays for them, I wonder whose leg he will try and break today, FF will have to watch him if he plays i reckon. Tom Ince and Vokes up front, 2 decent players. 

Edited by WalthamOwl