Stoke -V- Wednesday OMDT

7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I stack it in my hand. 

Usually while I'm waiting in a queue as some oaf at the front asks the cashier ,after he's bought his groceries (a packet of bacon and 4 carling) if she wouldn't mind checking his 78 Lotto tickets, and then he proceeds to buy scratch cards with the inevitable tenner he's won , spending a further  10 minutes scratching them off and buying more whilst stood there. 

The b'stard.

This happens to me in Liskeard Morrison’s every bleedin Wednesday without fail....either lottery tickets or buying fags which takes the assistant ages to find cos they all bleedin well look the same now!!!

Edited by sternlad
Spellcheck
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sternlad said:

This happens to me in Liskeard Morrison’s every bleedin Wednesday without fail....either lottery tickets or buying fags which takes the assistant ages to find cos they all bleedin well look the same now!!!

Helped always by the fact that people order their ciggies by the name "20 Richmond blue" and the assistant start looking around blindly for a blue packet despite knowing that they are all black.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I stack it in my hand. 

Usually while I'm waiting in a queue as some oaf at the front asks the cashier ,after he's bought his groceries (a packet of bacon and 4 carling) if she wouldn't mind checking his 78 Lotto tickets, and then he proceeds to buy scratch cards with the inevitable tenner he's won , spending a further  10 minutes scratching them off and buying more whilst stood there. 

The b'stard.

Sorry.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

I was impressed by the growth rate if you've had more than one since Brucey turned up! I'm a once a month visitor & always tip. £5 cut £1 tip. And nothing for the weak end........

Keeps the change stacking nice and neat..