Stoke -V- Wednesday OMDT

Thanks Snoots. It feels like its been an eternity!! That said, I think the break has served us well this time.

Now lets get this show back on the road Wednesday!! Throw everything at these last games, it's a free shot from a season that promised little and for some time teetered on the edge of disaster.

Now to make a cuppa and read the OMDT in peace.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

Never know what to make of Stoke as we've not had too many league games against 'em over the last 40-odd years!

Current form looks promising, though so I'll say we have an edge and win by a goal.

At least we're not playing on a Tuesday in the rain

:duntmatter:

• Like 2

One is most amused by your latest journalistic offering Snoots

By the way keep close tabs on Stubbs rather seems to be getting above his station

oh and I do hope the good Lady is well?

Rather feel we are due a good 2-1 away whooping of those North Midland ceramic love childs

Wawaw uto wtid

• Like 1

Only tempted to put a score on us Snoots? Push the boat out man and wager a C note! Though I don't actually know what that means.

But on the subject of scoring, we will, 

and when we score one we score more,

unlike earlier in the year.

3-1 to the mighty Owls!

WE ARE THE FAMOUS WEDNESDAY!

• Like 1

Full of news as ever, Snoots - great job, again!

Don't like the international break because I hate international football. Seems to be attracting the sort of gawp who hasn't got the guts to support their own lousy local team but still wants their fellow train spotters to think they are edgy and cool.

There's some gratuitous vitreol to start he day for for ya!:laugh:

• Haha 2

Brilliant OP. Thanks Snooty. Feel a bit nervous today, think it’s because if we win we could go in to the top 6 so there is a hell of a lot riding on the game. After the first half of the season I never in a million years thought we could make the play offs! Now I’m starting to believe!  also because Stoke do have some real quality in their squad. I think I would take a draw but a win would be amazing. 

6 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Probably one of your best given the circumstances.

Perfectly balanced.

"She" maybe a face I can't forget...

UTO MrsHall..UTO I shall have to get that out of the way because I'm busy in the morning.

Do you prefer Aznavour or Costello Costello?