Stoke -V- Wednesday OMDT

There are many drawbacks about getting old, but also some advantages. I go out much less frequently, and, having two 'kids'( they are what we would have called 'middle aged now) who have gown up with computers and all the gubbins, so that , when I do go out, I very rarely carry cash. I've had to become one of the 'plastic' generation, and rarely have a deal of cash with me. Plenty of cards in my wallet tho'. As for 'spare' cash, I used to keep it in my trouser pocket, and when the wife came to hang my pants up, the change fell out. She operates on the 'Finders, Keepers' principal, but her pickings are getting less these days.

As for haircuts, what's a Barber? The amount I have dwindles daily, and the difference between a good haircut and a bad one was, I was told, a WEEK. So I invested in a good pair of scissors, and let the better half cut mine.  Unlike my Pen Name, and having lived in Derbyshire for over half my life, I'm still a Yorkshireman - A Scotsman who's saving up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Great OMDT again Snoots...

Tough game this and will be a grind -  even tougher to come away with anything more than a point.

If we are to stay within sight of a top six place - 3 points would be massive here.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Petrachelli (s) and that famous bloke who wasn't a proper copper who kept getting his dad involved.

No, that's Diagnosis Murder. wee pipe Van Dyke. He's the Doctor. His son is the copper. Literally is his son too. Barry Van Dyke.

What do you mean wrong decade?!

I remind you that I slip easily between the streams!