ST's frozen - and upto 5 years multi as well

22 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Good. Keep the scrubbers out. 

£20 a match on the Kop. They aren’t unaffordable by any stretch. It’s just that not everyone can commit to a season ticket!

Wednesday don't have scrubbers!!! Just some fans that are less well off then others. All the scrubbers are down at the Lane.

59 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

That early bird deadline will no doubt be extended again. People get paid at the end of the month generally.

Yeah never understood why they don't have them on sale over the end of 2 months so people have 2 pay days to save.

15 minutes ago, p.bingham said:

My three year season ticket expires at the end of this season. Just been to online ticket store and it will only let me buy a one year 19/20 ticket. No other options are displayed

In the FAQ - multi year tickets can only be bought at the shop or by phone 

12 minutes ago, Cowle70 said:

Wednesday don't have scrubbers!!! Just some fans that are less well off then others. All the scrubbers are down at the Lane.

There are deffo scrubbers amongst our fan base . Some right ropey lasses and blokes whose parents are surely brother and sister on the kop . Scary place at times 

• Haha 1

Can't really grumble at that

But I am sure plenty will

One year option just in case DC ever thinks of bringing Carlos back - too high a risk over 3 to 5 years

Those multi year prices just aren't worth the risk....basically on a 5 year option I'm lending the club £2,775 and in return they give me an £80 discount......3.6%

I'd want more than 3.6% to lend a football club any money, not withstanding there's so many reasons why the investment could be even worse.....if we go down would tickets remain the same price.....even if we go up, there's been a trend recently of clubs reducing ticket prices due to TV money being so high.

Its a no from me

Just now, Greengrass said:

Yeah they got away with it.

Been thinking about this, why don't I get my dad to go get a concession ticket. I give him the cost of the ticket and I use it every home match ? 

If your 6 foot with a beard they may twig when they scan the ticket and it says Consession! 

9 minutes ago, Littleowl74 said:

Go to tickets to buy. Sign in to your account. Then I think I went on season tickets and they came up to renew. Took a bit of finding to be fair. 

Cheers mate .it pi**ing me off