Hector

10 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

He will look better on the ball now we will have a bit more pace and therefore movement.

It’s bloody tough to keep the ball when players are static and a lack of space to play it in to. Was noticeable he played a few great longer balls yesterday, in front of runners in to space.

True, my point was, I knew he had the ability on the ball, from when he played midfield for Reading

• Like 1

On 02/02/2019 at 18:55, gbear05 said:

I thought Hector was excellent today. I think he brings so much to the team.

Has anyone noticed how many clubs he has played for and been loaned out to? It’s ridiculous! 

Is there any chance we can sign him in the summer? 

My favourite player at the moment. We need to sign him on permanent.

Think it will happen, player seems settled and sure a deal will suit both clubs.

Embargo might be an obstacle, but even so, an loan with an obligation to buy in the next window may circumvent any EFL restrictions. 

That said, I'm confident the amount of players out of contract, plus a few sales of fringe players will see any embargo lifted for business in the summer window. It's not like we've taken the wee wee, we've played the game loaning out our highest earner, selling a first team regular last summer and almost halving our wage bill, by releasing 10+ players this summer window will help.

Didn't Chelsea pay 4 million for him?

I'd love for us to sign him

Not only is he a quality defender, he can pick a pass with either foot

It was Hector's left foot crossfield ball that put Fletcher in for a glorious chance in the first half

And Hector's right foot crossfield pass that put Reach in to create the winner

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.