Hector

Been impressed, I know when he signed there'd been some negative reports on him, but he's fitted in brilliantly and been just the loan signing we needed. 

Let's hope we can sort something out with the FFP guys in the summer with so many wages off the bill and the squad thinned back considerably to make a few signings and fingers crossed work out some sort of deal with Chelsea as I think steve would love to keep him here as he seems very much inn the mould of players he tends to sign,big strong and athletic. 

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

You can still sign players under an embargo if your squad is smaller than 24 players (which it will be with loads leaving). If you pay under £700k and reduce wages or summat. Who knows. 

With the squad smaller than 24 thing, is that players of a certain age? If not I'm worried that because we've played people like Baker, O'Grady, Nielsen, Kirby, Preston, Hunt and Stobbs this season that they'll be classed as squad players now which may not help matters.

Anyone still saying he isn’t good enough on the ball to play midfield? Believe me he is. We didn’t sign a centre back, so for now he’ll probably be used as a centre back, but this guy could be the dominating midfield anchor we’ve lacked since the great Carlton

17 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Anyone still saying he isn’t good enough on the ball to play midfield? Believe me he is. We didn’t sign a centre back, so for now he’ll probably be used as a centre back, but this guy could be the dominating midfield anchor we’ve lacked since the great Carlton

He will look better on the ball now we will have a bit more pace and therefore movement.

It’s bloody tough to keep the ball when players are static and a lack of space to play it in to. Was noticeable he played a few great longer balls yesterday, in front of runners in to space.