prospective line up v luton

Guest The Claw

39 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Yes let's try putting Bannan on the left and Reach on the right . talked about this yesterday.  Would give a better balance to our midfield I think.

Couldn't agree more. Then went for Matias up front for his pace and runs which hopefully can be found by a more offensive Bannan and Winnall to get on the end of crosses.

This does leave us with Jones in the CM role which isn't ideal but hes a better option than Pelupessy. This area really needs strengthening. Also Bannan on the left could make using Penney as full back a good option going forward as Bannan will naturally move inside giving space to Penney to get forward.

15 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Couldn't agree more. Then went for Matias up front for his pace and runs which hopefully can be found by a more offensive Bannan and Winnall to get on the end of crosses.

This does leave us with Jones in the CM role which isn't ideal but hes a better option than Pelupessy. This area really needs strengthening. Also Bannan on the left could make using Penney as full back a good option going forward as Bannan will naturally move inside giving space to Penney to get forward.

Agree with all apart from Jones being a better option then Pelupessy. Put him next to Hutchinson and not Bannan and you will see the best of him.

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

No chance.

Only back in full training yesterday.

Possibly in the squad on Saturday, but can't see him being involved in any way tonight.

I thought it was said in press conference he might be back for this? Maybe I misheard and he said back in training.

12 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Agree with all apart from Jones being a better option then Pelupessy. Put him next to Hutchinson and not Bannan and you will see the best of him.

He's a weird one Pelupessy. When he gets on the ball he looks need and tidy and has a good work ethic but the game just passes him by and he has very little influence. I agree I don't think Bannan helps but I also don't think Hutch will I think he's just that kind of player, he does everything right he's just not quite up to standard and doesn't get enough of the ball to improve. To be honest I think he would make a better full back !

1 hour ago, S72 Owl said:

I’d personally make changes tonight. The teams looked tired past 2 games. Plus it will give a few players a chance to try and impress Steve and Stephen. 

Leave Westwood, Lees, Hutchinson, Bannan, Reach and Fletcher at home. 

F99C15A5-3398-45D9-B7A7-EAD2B0C646F2.jpeg

Nuhiu not Huhui:goalie:

1 hour ago, S72 Owl said:

I’d personally make changes tonight. The teams looked tired past 2 games. Plus it will give a few players a chance to try and impress Steve and Stephen. 

Leave Westwood, Lees, Hutchinson, Bannan, Reach and Fletcher at home. 

F99C15A5-3398-45D9-B7A7-EAD2B0C646F2.jpeg

You are leaving our chances of progression at home

• Like 1