What today shows is .....

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Fulham and the Blunts dumped out by Oldham and Barnet 

Got up in a bit of a mood today Snoots but after watching that lot get outplayed at home by Barnet, I feel a bit better now lol

The pigs were utter gash.

Is it too early to suggest their normal collapse is just about to start with the arrival of agent Madine?

Wilder’s face at the end was an absolute picture too. Though to be fair, some of those Barnet players might be on £500 per week. garymegson

On 05/01/2019 at 15:27, royalowlisback said:

Without FF or Joao, we have no pace, we are very predictable, and we rely on wonder goals or set pieces.

Of course a fit Hooper dropping deep, or a fit Lee arriving late in the box, would also help.

15 months late!

25 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Love the Wilder quotes that his players should leave by the back door as they didn't deserve to go out of the main entrance and that the supporters should have booed louder. Makes yesterday's result seem a bit more palatable, at least.

Couldnt leave by the main door as path blocked by loads of shoes :tango:

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

We aren’t as bad as the blades after their Barnet day Massacre? 

Yes, well done Barnet, but perhaps the Blades have got a more sensible attitude towards what their real priorities are than us lot. Quite sensibly, they made a lot of changes to their starting XI.

We've got a difficult replay at Luton which we don't really want, whereas Dem Blades can now focus 100% on reaching the play offs which, much as it grieves me to say, they will probably do.

If I was the detestable Mr Wilder, I wouldn't be losing too much sleep over todays result.

9 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

Yes, well done Barnet, but perhaps the Blades have got a more sensible attitude towards what their real priorities are than us lot. Quite sensibly, they made a lot of changes to their starting XI.

We've got a difficult replay at Luton which we don't really want, whereas Dem Blades can now focus 100% on reaching the play offs which, much as it grieves me to say, they will probably do.

If I was the detestable Mr Wilder, I wouldn't be losing too much sleep over todays result.

It will worry Wilder that his back-up squad couldn't beat a team that are 15th in the National League, and so it should.

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 19:30, gurujuan said:

What it also tells us is, if we are looking at bringing in a full back, a centre back, and a striker, we might need to add a midfielder to that list We are really short of bodies in this area

This is our most problematic area.