Planet Wednesday - Tattoo/Art

On 30/06/2019 at 21:59, Not Jon Newsome said:

I have 9 tattoos, but would never have anything football related on me. Just look tacky, especially the colourful ones on calves/legs.

Go on then, tell us about your 9 classy tattoos. 

On 30/01/2019 at 09:08, Pulsar said:

Screenshot_20190130-085650.thumb.png.5f22786729e7797a09240d808c6f10a9.png

There you go dear fellow, SB.

I don't have a single tattoo which is quite ironic as having tattoos used to be considered as individualistic, now you can have a similar effect by not having one.

If i was pushed to have one it would definitely be the 1970's Owl.

One in flares?

On 30/01/2019 at 06:27, Aran said:

Lose the derogatory tone...it's body art. It's a show of appreciation for a club that I am truly passionate about. 

I can't stand the idea of having a tattoo, or a ta'ooh (as they are more commonly known amongst the kids that try to talk like cockneys one minute and black gangsta rappers the next).

I don't like having to see them on men or women and it's surprising how proud these people are of their shabby imagery. However, if people want to have a crude image drawn on them with a limited colour palette and watch it stretch, sag and mutate as they get older that is their choice. I would personally rather look at somebody covered in dog turd (because at least you can wash that off when you've had enough of it), but each to their own. I understand that some people are equally turned off by Morris dancing, well more fool them!

Apart from all that, the image of the old Owl head surrounded by schoolbook doodles looks like an almost ideal design for a ta'ooh, if you could only find some way of getting Colin's second name in there, preferably written in Chinese symbols, for that really awesome ta'oohness, get rid of the SB and maybe replace the fake Celtic knot-work with some more realistic Celtic designs, swap the Owls head for a pig and use that pinky red colour that united paint their stands in. The ta'ooh lovers in S2 would really go for that.

:Sid:

On 01/07/2019 at 21:17, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If I ever get a tattoo of an owl, which I'm almost certain never to do, I'll almost certainly ask for a recreation of this beauty...

1532590667_OwlTattoo.jpg.36451c6133c038c2e3ab3bf1bd9a083c.jpg

Is it a teet-owl?

FFS.

• Haha 1

On 30/01/2019 at 05:57, james o connor said:

No such thing as a nice tattoo

Good to see you’re so positive about all aspects of life WTF:

21 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

I can't stand the idea of having a tattoo, or a ta'ooh (as they are more commonly known amongst the kids that try to talk like cockneys one minute and black gangsta rappers the next).

I don't like having to see them on men or women and it's surprising how proud these people are of their shabby imagery. However, if people want to have a crude image drawn on them with a limited colour palette and watch it stretch, sag and mutate as they get older that is their choice. I would personally rather look at somebody covered in dog turd (because at least you can wash that off when you've had enough of it), but each to their own. I understand that some people are equally turned off by Morris dancing, well more fool them!

Apart from all that, the image of the old Owl head surrounded by schoolbook doodles looks like an almost ideal design for a ta'ooh, if you could only find some way of getting Colin's second name in there, preferably written in Chinese symbols, for that really awesome ta'oohness, get rid of the SB and maybe replace the fake Celtic knot-work with some more realistic Celtic designs, swap the Owls head for a pig and use that pinky red colour that united paint their stands in. The ta'ooh lovers in S2 would really go for that.

Not a fan then 

23 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Archaic freak. 

• Haha 1

Image result for 1 million dollar owl painting christie's

If you could get a tattoo like this I might consider getting one, even the "best" tattoos look like childish doodles to me. Despite being negged by the tattoo fan club, what's wrong with being honest and saying that they all look like shabby, limited palette, low definition, 2 dimensional tat to(o) me. 

I believe that's where the name tat to(o) originated from.

Tattoos have come on leaps and bounds over the last few years some of the 3D

tatts that can be found online are incredible and certainly not cheap.

There are some very good studios in Sheffield.

Obviously not everyone's cup of tea, but some are amazing, if you can take the pain.