Planet Wednesday - Tattoo/Art

11 minutes ago, Aran said:

Decorate your body and celebrate all things Wednesday....so stand up and be counted and get on board with supporting our boyz...our team....our club....we are the people...it's in our blood....cast your judgement aside and get Sheffield Wednesday tattooed on your arm, your leg, your head, your privacy.... #slay

No thanks .

• Haha 2

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 02:47, kingsidney said:

Looks like he’s got a German helmet on. 

Tribal too, but if you look closely, you'll see S and W in the "tribal",  it's his expression of his support for Wednesday, and that's good enough for me, I'd raise a glass with him, in honor of SWFC.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

Tribal too, but if you look closely, you'll see S and W in the "tribal".  

I also see S and B on the right hand side, Steve Bruce?

It's an omen lads. 

I also see a tank in there if you look very closely.... is it a military tattoo?

WTF:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

I also see S and B on the right hand side, Steve Bruce?

It's an omen lads. 

I also see a tank in there if you look very closely.... is it a military tattoo?

WTF:

Pulsar, I love your writings, but I just don't see the Steve Bruce, or the tank,, or the omen.  Wish such a tattoo could be an omen though, but do think that Steve Bruce is an omen.  By a wild stretch of the imagination one could "define" a British Matilda tank....In any case, would you ever get a Wednesday tattoo?  I'm thinking to get one, the Club Insignia as it was in 1970.

46 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

Pulsar, I love your writings, but I just don't see the Steve Bruce, or the tank,, or the omen.  Wish such a tattoo could be an omen though, but do think that Steve Bruce is an omen.  By a wild stretch of the imagination one could "define" a British Matilda tank....In any case, would you ever get a Wednesday tattoo?  I'm thinking to get one, the Club Insignia as it was in 1970.

Screenshot_20190130-085650.thumb.png.5f22786729e7797a09240d808c6f10a9.png

There you go dear fellow, SB.

I don't have a single tattoo which is quite ironic as having tattoos used to be considered as individualistic, now you can have a similar effect by not having one.

If i was pushed to have one it would definitely be the 1970's Owl.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

Tribal too, but if you look closely, you'll see S and W in the "tribal",  it's his expression of his support for Wednesday, and that's good enough for me, I'd raise a glass with him, in honor of SWFC.  

Look closer still and in the middle bit it looks like the head of the owl from our old badge.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

Screenshot_20190130-085650.thumb.png.5f22786729e7797a09240d808c6f10a9.png

There you go dear fellow, SB.

I don't have a single tattoo which is quite ironic as having tattoos used to be considered as individualistic, now you can have a similar effect by not having one.

If i was pushed to have one it would definitely be the 1970's Owl.

I see the SB now, thank you.  I don't have a tattoo either, because these days everybody has them, and back in "those days" nobody had them,  still I'm thinking to get a 1970 insignia, because that's when I came to know SWFC.

13 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

I see the SB now, thank you.  I don't have a tattoo either, because these days everybody has them, and back in "those days" nobody had them,  still I'm thinking to get a 1970 insignia, because that's when I came to know SWFC.

It's a very balanced design, there's another SB top left, nice artwork, SWFC should make some shirts.

11 hours ago, Aran said:

Decorate your body and celebrate all things Wednesday....so stand up and be counted and get on board with supporting our boyz...our team....our club....we are the people...it's in our blood....cast your judgement aside and get Sheffield Wednesday tattooed on your arm, your leg, your head, your privacy.... #slay

Won't get you any priority points though eh;-)