Has there ever ?

6 minutes ago, ka58 said:

I disagree - this is the worst time.

hands down.

even when we’ve struggled in the past we knew where we were at and maintained an identity.

the club at the minute is nothing like I can remember in nearly 40 years

a shambles run by a know nowt.

i was worried at the outset about the takeover  and unfortunately my worst fears have been realised.

I don't think I made myself very clear. I was trying to say that if you think it's bad now then wait til it really goes south. 

I am the most unhappy i've ever been as a supporter. 

Just now, leicesterowl said:

Not talking about their current offerings  - but full season tickets to existing season ticket holders at the start of the season

Cheaper full season tickets than their half season tickets? 

Your mate is talking bull5hit

Haven’t a clue how he’s gonna shift next years season ticket, probably gonna be a price freeze and he’ll advertise it like it’s a good will gesture. I’m at the end of the 3 years with zero intention of extending as things stand. Far too expensive for the product. 

Just a thought but why not reward long term st holders? Ie the price goes down ( or at least stays the same) for each year you renew? 

Not a self interest thing as ive not continuously had one. But something needs to be done to get me to renew my three year one that ends this year 

1 minute ago, leicesterowl said:

It seems not - these tickets are u23  but still  (£100) somewhat better value than ours !!

If ya gunna do a comparison at least make it like for like 

4 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

It seems not - these tickets are u23  but still  (£100) somewhat better value than ours !!

you said 2 adult and two junior 

its simply not true

there is plenty to have a go at the club right now without made up stuff

9 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

Not talking about their current offerings  - but full season tickets to existing season ticket holders at the start of the season

I'm guessing they must start breading young in Nottingham...the scrubbers.

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2018/february/forest-announce-2018-19-season-card-prices/

3 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Wouldn't matter if Forest were giving season tickets away, I still wouldn't want one as they're not my club.....

Feckin Scabs. lol

lol

2 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

If ya gunna do a comparison at least make it like for like 

Okay ....

Forest 2 x FULL u23 season tickets @ £100 each + 2 x junior FULL season tickets @ £ 35 each =   £270

Wednesday  2x HALF u25 season tickets @ £250 each + 2 x junior HALF season tickets @ £ 105 each = £710

Suddenly seems like much better value unless you have some sort of agenda !!!

4 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Wouldn't matter if Forest were giving season tickets away, I still wouldn't want one as they're not my club.....

Feckin Scabs. lol

The sad point in this I wouldn't want one at my own club whilst it's being run like this.

I've never really had a problem with high prices because it's my own team. Because if my young lad wants to go, I'm a soft touch. But when I stop trusting the heirarchy, I'm done.

18 minutes ago, Dot said:

that's a complete lie

Their cheapest adult season ticket is £330

their cheapest half season ticket on sale now is £205

we can slag the club off for many reasons but don't make crap up

Either way .... considerably cheaper than ours to watch a better team . Defend the club all you like but it will get worse and worse as long as that clueless clown is in charge 

On topic been plenty of worse times over the years which tend to get hidden in the memory. The latest worst time is always the worst because we are living it and not sure when or how it will end

This one doed seem pretty bad given the rate of descent but also it should have been totally avoidable 

My biggest problem with the multi year STs was if we did get promoted. I hoped as a reward for backing the club financially prices would have been reduced drastically on promotion it would also have helped keep attendances high if we had stayed up something we’ve always struggled to do . The long term deals prevented that although at the moment that isn’t a concern 

Make me laugh how anybody can defend the club in its current state . The worst chairman we have ever had is literally bleeding the fans dry and destroying the future of the club yet still some can’t see what’s happening and defend the Rip off joke prices . If forest charged £ 1000000 for a season ticket , wednesdays are still a disgrace and chansiri is still a joke 

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

On topic been plenty of worse times over the years which tend to get hidden in the memory. The latest worst time is always the worst because we are living it and not sure when or how it will end

This one doed seem pretty bad given the rate of descent but also it should have been totally avoidable 

don't think this is as bad as the court steps year  defo shortened my life that  6 months of  you know you were there with me praying for a miracle 

• Like 1

Just now, mkowl said:

And that's why it is the worst. Because it was avoidable. The master of his own downfall. We were entertained and looked forward. Rightly our expectations raised, and now to see what we've become makes it the worst time.

Just now, steelowl said:

don't think this is as bad as the court steps year  defo shortened my life that  6 months of  you know you were there with me praying for a miracle 

Well having no club would be infinitely worse but like an old pet perhaps it would cause less suffering if it were put down