Credit Rotherham

We were awful but fair play to them, came with a game plan and stuck to it. Should have won if they could finish. Proper display of a group of players putting everything on the line for the manager, Paul Warne is getting the best from a league 1 group of players. We need to start showing similar fight in matches and it starts from the gaffer, won’t be here much longer Jos will walk if not sacked I reckon. 

30 minutes ago, swfcjack27 said:

We were awful but fair play to them, came with a game plan and stuck to it. Should have won if they could finish. Proper display of a group of players putting everything on the line for the manager, Paul Warne is getting the best from a league 1 group of players. We need to start showing similar fight in matches and it starts from the gaffer, won’t be here much longer Jos will walk if not sacked I reckon. 

Just about every cliche could be used for rovrum today,if/but/maybe/perhaps/coulda/woulda/shoulda,both teams were cack.

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

I thought they were dog s**t but they had a bit of fight about them and thats why they over turned the 1-0 deficit and unfortunately that's all teams need to have over us in order to get a result at Hillsborough nowadays.

I'd agree to a point,but Dawson should have saved that miles out shot straight at him.

1 hour ago, swfcjack27 said:

They were bang average but as you say, they played to their strengths and looked more comfortable than we did for large parts of the game - this from a club that can't remember the last time they won an away game at this level!

As for the bit in bold, what is this 'game plan' you speak of? I don't recall knowing what my team are doing in terms of this for a long time.

47 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

I thought they were dog s**t but they had a bit of fight about them and thats why they over turned the 1-0 deficit and unfortunately that's all teams need to have over us in order to get a result at Hillsborough nowadays.

If they were dog **** what are we?

6 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

We are a world class team can't you tell? FFS we are s**t too but they are below us in the table so go figure.

So they are below us and they are dog ****. Therefore, what are we? I will tell you, we are pathetic and until that useless manager of ours goes we will continue to be worse that what you say about Rovrum.

1 minute ago, doubled123456 said:

So they are below us and they are dog ****. Therefore, what are we? I will tell you, we are pathetic and until that useless manager of ours goes we will continue to be worse that what you say about Rovrum.

We aren't the only rubbish team in existence you know.

We're on our backside. There for the taking. Rotherham, like them pigs, couldn't take 3 pts off us. Today we just about shaded the game, although listening to Ronnie Moore on't radio, we didn't get a touch and they should have won by 6. One look at the stats show how balanced the game was. Rotherham will finish below us and like utd, they'll be overjoyed with another failure of a season.