Adam Reach

6 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

So you dont think he has played well this season / last season ? 

Honestly, no I don’t. I think he flatters to deceive far too many times.

Like I said his brilliant goals over shadow his pretty non existent performances. 

1 hour ago, Tom22709 said:

Excellent footballer being played in a system that doesn’t play to his strengths or suit him whatsoever

Excellent football lol . Guy who doesn’t get stuck in , carnt make a forward run , and when runs with ball just runs with head down. Never seen a footballer that does so much wrong . Bar a few stunning (stunning) goals he is everything that has gone wrong with the club. Need hard working players that want to fight for the club. If he plays he needs to be left wing and that’s it , any manger that gives him the free role over Nando needs shooting . 

1 minute ago, Andy30 said:

Excellent football lol . Guy who doesn’t get stuck in , carnt make a forward run , and when runs with ball just runs with head down. Never seen a footballer that does so much wrong . Bar a few stunning (stunning) goals he is everything that has gone wrong with the club. Need hard working players that want to fight for the club. If he plays he needs to be left wing and that’s it , any manger that gives him the free role over Nando needs shooting . 

He's a luxury payer that has no heart for a fight

36 minutes ago, Andy30 said:

You don’t like him then?

3 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

May aswel have another player thread. 

Yes hes scored a few worldies this season, but I’m getting fed up of him bottling tackles.

I honestly don’t remember him making a tackle today. 

Backs out of every header too.

Doesnt track back most of the time either now. It’s like he’s been told to stay in a certain position and wait for the ball. 

how do you mean today ?   He makes Petter Rudi look like Tommy Smith!

15 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

May aswel have another player thread. 

Yes hes scored a few worldies this season, but I’m getting fed up of him bottling tackles.

I honestly don’t remember him making a tackle today. 

Backs out of every header too.

Doesnt track back most of the time either now. It’s like he’s been told to stay in a certain position and wait for the ball. 

Horses for courses...that isn’t his game!! 

9 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Horses for courses...that isn’t his game!! 

So it’s acceptable for a player to pull out of tackles just because it’s ‘not his game’?

Bear in mind he spent much of his early career at Left Back 

Edited by S72 Owl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

So it’s acceptable for a player to pull out of tackles just because it’s ‘not his game’?

The tackle thing I totally agree with and it was embarrassing yesterday but if a player is a coward then we can’t expect him to be vinnie Jones, the big thing that infuriates me with him is that we STILL don’t know where he’s best!!

He just doesn’t do enough positive things to make up for his quite obvious downside 

A brilliant 30 yarder every 8 weeks is a luxury we (most teams) can’t afford 

11 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

I think reach and what he does/doesn’t do is the least of our worries!!

many top players don’t track back and don’t head a ball. I don’t get why fans would slate reach who is our second top scorer, possibly our highest assist maker and probably our most consistent performer. 

But yeah let’s slate him!!

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I think reach and what he does/doesn’t do is the least of our worries!!

many top players don’t track back and don’t head a ball. I don’t get why fans would slate reach who is our second top scorer, possibly our highest assist maker and probably our most consistent performer. 

But yeah let’s slate him!!

Did you see his performance yesterday? 

Do you think he gave 100% commitment?

We have several players that just aren’t very good and they get criticised most weeks. 

But what gets me is players not giving 100% to the cause. 

16 hours ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

He was awful today. But so were most of the players on both sides. I thought that the Bolton game was the nadir for football at Hillsborough this season but that first half. At times it looked as if both teams were determined to see how often they could pass it to the opposition before a goal was conceded. it was awful.  

i thought they were by far the better side in the first half, if we played as well as they had, i've have been happy, it looked like they needed more luck in front of goal, then they conceded late on.