Adam Reach

May aswel have another player thread. 

Yes hes scored a few worldies this season, but I’m getting fed up of him bottling tackles.

I honestly don’t remember him making a tackle today. 

Backs out of every header too.

Doesnt track back most of the time either now. It’s like he’s been told to stay in a certain position and wait for the ball. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He was awful today. But so were most of the players on both sides. I thought that the Bolton game was the nadir for football at Hillsborough this season but that first half. At times it looked as if both teams were determined to see how often they could pass it to the opposition before a goal was conceded. it was awful.  

18 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

May aswel have another player thread. 

Yes hes scored a few worldies this season, but I’m getting fed up of him bottling tackles.

I honestly don’t remember him making a tackle today. 

Backs out of every header too.

Doesnt track back most of the time either now. It’s like he’s been told to stay in a certain position and wait for the ball. 

We had some shocking performances today by some very average players but Reach in my opinion was the worst. 

He was a total coward in any challenge, he hid for most of the game when we were on the ball and on the few occasions he did touch it he did nothing with it bar a loopy cross at the end. 

Really hope his wonder goals get him a move in the window because far too often he does next to nothing 

Reach will be off in January. Playing in the Premiership no doubt.

He's too good for us and probably knows it. I feel sorry for him, he's playing with players who can't be arsed and it must be difficult to keep his own motivation.

Let's hope we get a good fee for him, we need the money to sort out FFP. It wouldn't surprise me if we didn't get an offer for Lucas Joao as well now he's scoring a few.

2 minutes ago, Garry Powell said:

No idea what his role is. Whatever it is we are wasting him as he is not involved enough

100%. I have no idea what he was supposed to be doing today or has been doing for several weeks.  It seems to be do what you want and try to score a worldly.