Wednesday -V-Norwich OMDT

20 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I hope you have that phrase copied and pasted Maxine as you'll need to post it every week from now on in!

I certainly have. :luhukay:

3 minutes ago, Hougoumont said:

I wonder if the conspiracy theory people recognise themselves when they read your thread?....or maybe they think you're part of the conspiracy?.....or maybe they don't read it because they know what's coming?.....now I have a theory..................:unsure:

3 hours ago, np pontefract said:

Tell me, Costello 77, in the strictest confidence, of course,

My "mate" would like to know if that kind of thing is painful for either party ?

Not that he has any interest in such behaviour you understand, he is just a little bit curious.

lol

Ask Norwich.. it'll be a lube free afternoon for them. Mark my words.

6 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Short and to the point your lordship, which is exactly what we may have to settle for today !

293661_2592407489121_1222657622_33145911_343111509_n.jpg.64eaaaec69d07cea296f3a2361de9fbf.jpg Come on Sammy Lad do the business  UTO WAWAW

Imagine going trick or treating with Sammy and that smile.

Lucrative....

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hougoumont said:

I wonder if the conspiracy theory people recognise themselves when they read your thread?....or maybe they think you're part of the conspiracy?.....or maybe they don't read it because they know what's coming?.....now I have a theory..................:unsure:

I guess everyone sees themselves in one character.

I'm defo Snoots.

Just now, Animis said:

Hopefully a professional performance against a decent Championship team today. A win would be a real confidence booster - a win and a clean sheet would be fantastic.

UTO

Clean sheet today and I'll be dragging myself around the house by my hamtpon this evening.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

Great thread

I just hope we get the minute slience right 

Peep

Random outside voices not knowing it's on

Lose concentration and think about tea, remember what you are doing.....

Glance at watch

Peep

COME ONNNNNNN!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I missed the first three home games of the season, what with holidays, family stuff etc.

This, then, is my 5th of the season. It follows Stoke, Leeds, WBA, Boro.

Without prejudice to any judgment of the team, the manager, or how we are doing relative to reasonable expectations, this does seem a pretty tough run of home games.

On a separate note, things about the world that are worse than they used to be exhibit 1,526. Betting odds.

We could be 2/1 to win. If less fancied, 9/4. If that really is too big a leap, the exotic 85/40, forever lodged in my mind as the price at which I backed Dancing Brave on that long lost Wednesday afternoon at Epsom, when the late Greville Starkey wrote his name in the annals of infamy.

Not 21/10. Never 21/10.

Nor 13/10, although that is a generous for Norwich, who surely will win today.

Just now, sternlad said:

Ha, thought it was a bit of a short opener....then you hit us with a second post! Very cleverly done m’lud. Think this is an important one to win, we need to build some confidence in the team and in the fan base before approaching...the stain!

We've got to get behind those lads out there on the park. That's the important thing. Doesn't matter if we think the manager picks the right team the wrong team.

It's not the fault of whoever pulls on those blue and white stripes that they're in the team at someone elses expence.  We've got to support them and encourage them. Esepcially the kids.

Now more than ever.

Our home record hasn't been to bad considering all that's gone on.  Lets build on that. It has to be a place of encouragment. A place where our young lads can grow, to feel confident about playing.

A place where they want to play! A place where they look forward to every single home fixture because they know we're all in it together. We're all behind them and because we want them to succede.

the young lads out there living our dreams. Playing in that famous ground where so many heros have been born before.  They're at the infant stage of their careers and we can help them blossom and in doing so it is also us that we'll see the benefit. So lets get down there and roar those lads on.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

• Like 2