Sheffield Wednesday vs Colchester - GARY HOOPER AND KIERAN LEE START!!

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Whilst its a little strange Lee only stayed on for 15 minutes its bloody great he has begun his comeback, i didnt expect him to feature at all just yet

I think we are obviously treating him with great care, maybe with the aim to have back in contention in and around Christmas?

Edited by owlZfan84

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, fpowl said:

I’m I reading that as Keiren Lee on the left of midfield?

still even if he his 

welcome back lads good luck 

Surely 4-3-3

I think we might see hooper in the squad before the next international break if everything goes well 

a solid 45 mind today he might get another one of those the a 70/80 minutes and then a full game then let’s see if he makes the squad. He won’t be rushed but there’s plenty of game opportunity’s in both u dear 23s for the next 3 weeks

it was a little bizarre Lee coming off after 15 minutes I’d of thought if that’s all we’re planning on giving him then maybe he’d come on for 15 minutes not go off and if it reports are true that he looked tired he our fitness guru must be way off at the moment

still this isn’t negative huge positive that both have run out of that Hillsborough tunnle again with our shirt on 

good luck boys 

2 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I think we might see hooper in the squad before the next international break if everything goes well 

a solid 45 mind today he might get another one of those the a 70/80 minutes and then a full game then let’s see if he makes the squad. He won’t be rushed but there’s plenty of game opportunity’s in both u dear 23s for the next 3 weeks

it was a little bizarre Lee coming off after 15 minutes I’d of thought if that’s all we’re planning on giving him then maybe he’d come on for 15 minutes not go off and if it reports are true that he looked tired he our fitness guru must be way off at the moment

still this isn’t negative huge positive that both have run out of that Hillsborough tunnle again with our shirt on 

good luck boys 

Sounds like they planned Lee just to have a short run out to see if he had any negative effects, would be nice to hear the thoughts of the fans there.