Ipswich Town to appeal red card decision

Entirety of the blame lies with the player. From where I was in the Kop I didn't even think Forestieri was likely to get to it before Nsiala; absolutely no reason whatsoever to fly into a tackle like that. Poor decision making and it cost him.

Seat in cop is directly in line with where the tackle happened, and only 20 rows up, very good view of it. If I was in the refs boots it would have been a 50/50 between a yellow and a red for me, for which the rule dictates I must give a yellow. He got the ball about a half second before he contacted Fessi, Fessi was sprinting towards the ball. Would have been a lovely clean tackle had his foot not rolled up over the ball, which subsequently went into Fessi shin. Don't recall it being two footed but plently of people are saying so, so I might be mistaken. Had his foot stayed behind the ball, great tackle and play on.

What I was most excited about was Fessi coming on due to a stadium chanting his name, and within 5 mins they're at 10 men and we're back ahead. Showed a great response to what had been a relatively poor performance up until then.