Suggestions for the #SWFC Steering Committee

Guest Hillsborough Mole
55 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Do hope you dragged yourself out of the pub - we won - at home - again!

Sorry if we didn't play enough like Barcelona for your liking but 3 points were all that were on offer and we got them all.....

Of course I got out of the pub, I always do

We were absolutely crap, but still better than Ipswich. We looked better when Jos stopped being a to5ser and brought FF on... 

Enjoyed the post match beer far more than the match. Here's to Reading next week. You going?

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

5 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

We were absolutely crap, but still better than Ipswich. We looked better when Jos stopped being a to5ser and brought FF on... 

Enjoyed the post match beer far more than the match. Here's to Reading next week. You going?

Well the 3 points will last longer with me than the post-match beer.

I won't be going to Reading no, tend to work my family holidays around home games as it contributes to the club. Fair play to you though, have a #truefan badge for your commitment - providing you actually get behind the team when you drag yourself out of the pub!

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Another loser

The best chippy is on Penistone Rd - One Yeung Lung or summat

By chuffing miles, probably the best chip shop, in.the.world. (that also does, Chinese food at any other time).

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I like to think my support home and away for 95% of our games helps our team motivate themselves and the way the team thank us at the end of games for our support backs up that thought

Totally understand your excuses though

17 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

That’s no way to speak about the Sheffield Wednesday manager, you should be ashamed of yourself pal.

46 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I like to think my support home and away for 95% of our games helps our team motivate themselves and the way the team thank us at the end of games for our support backs up that thought

Totally understand your excuses though

So when you manage to drag yourself out of the pub and into the ground you are not actually as depressed and downbeat & bored as you made yourself out to be then?

When I prioritise home games above away games for family reasons it is an excuse but when you are being a man of the people it is understandable that people can't make the games due to the cost of watching us?

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Woozie said:

Back to the real issue.

Fish and chips with salt, vinegar and a dash of curry sauce or gravy for the chips. If the sauces touch the fish then the meal goes in the bin.

End of thread.

hate it when they pour whatever side sauce on the fish  - crispy batter essential 

damn hungry now