Brentford £10 on ifollow

22 minutes ago, Beholder said:

10 is a Feckin rip off. 

Just seen that international is 5quid.

Just use a vpn right? 

Just need a foreign bank account and address. Then go and pay for a VPN. The others are being closed down all the time and majority of free ones no longer work as are blocked.

33 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

No thanks

Thats the spirit.

Just now, Quist said:

Just need a foreign bank account and address. Then go and pay for a VPN. The others are being closed down all the time and majority of free ones no longer work as are blocked.

Thats the spirit.

I was using opera browser last season, is that no longer working?

Guest oz_owl
13 minutes ago, SWFCLee said:

Given the connection issues I wouldn’t go through a VPN unless you really had to. 

Maximise your connection rate where possible. Using a VPN technically means you are using internet connection in another country. 

Whilst the latter is true, and YMMV as always, the good VPN providers suffer very little drop off in speed, if any at all.

11 minutes ago, Beholder said:

I was using opera browser last season, is that no longer working?

I was using Opera last season and putting my vpn as Asia and it worked, but this season it didn’t.

So last weekend I had downloaded Windscribe, changed my location as Romania, used the new IP address it gave me and put that in my proxy browser settings, then I used PayPal to buy the match. As i couldn’t use my cards as it asks for a billing address. 

But then about 75 minutes into the match the internet connection died, as it said I had used all my available allowance on windscribe and I had to pay to upgrade, which I haven’t done yet. 

Its going to be cheaper for me to make the 8 hour round trip to S6  

Edited by Southie_Owl
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

I was using Opera last season and putting my vpn as Asia and it worked, but this season it didn’t.

So last weekend I had downloaded Windscribe, changed my location as Romania, used the new IP address it gave me and put that in my proxy browser settings, then I used PayPal to buy the match. As i couldn’t use my cards as it asks for a billing address. 

But then about 75 minutes into the match the internet connection died, as it said I had used all my available allowance on windscribe and I had to pay to upgrade, which I haven’t done yet. 

Its going to be cheaper for me to make the 8 hour round trip to S6  

Yeah i had the same thing with Windscribe last season. Got one game out of it.

That'll be that then I suppose. Similar round trip for me, but i'll probs just settle for audio- can't really afford match day prices and travel.

Edited by Beholder