Unpopular opinion: Wednesday edition

Throw a SWFC opinion out there that you think most would disagree with or may be slightly controversial.

upset that stripes have come back? Think Dave Allen was a decent chairman? This is the place to get it off your chest. 

I will begin:

I think United will finish above us again this season. I think Wilder is a  Premier League manager. Hope I’m wrong. 

(Yes, indirectly that is Wednesday related)

4 minutes ago, standerino said:

Throw a SWFC opinion out there that you think most would disagree with or may be slightly controversial.

upset that stripes have come back? Think Dave Allen was a decent chairman? This is the place to get it off your chest. 

I will begin:

I think United will finish above us again this season. I think Wilder is a  Premier League manager. Hope I’m wrong. 

(Yes, indirectly that is Wednesday related)

Any team that finishes above us will be playing PL football in 20/21. Are you saying they're going up?

Owlstalk does not talk for the majority of Wednesday fans.

It's a good ground to discuss things with likeminded people - even un-likeminded people who would never talk to each other in the real world, but it is not a huge pool of the every day fans.   

• Thanks 2

Just now, HubristicClapper said:

Owlstalk does not talk for the majority of Wednesday fans.

It's a good ground to discuss things with likeminded people - even un-likeminded people who would never talk to each other in the real world, but it is not a huge pool of the every day fans.   

Very good point. 

3 minutes ago, Watson said:

if you can't produce your sixteen pints or more certificate on demand you should be banned

Well I can't consume as much these days and when I try I'm up and down for a slash so we might as well ban it. Them young uns only get giddy and throw it about anyway.

Edited by Eastleigh Owl
  • Haha 3

Chris Woods gets a lot of unfair stick from Wednesday fans.

He dropped a couple of clangers in a few high profile games for us and fans find it difficult to look beyond that but he was an outstanding keeper and probably the best we’ve had over the last 30 years.

• Haha 5