Unpopular opinion: Wednesday edition

4 hours ago, Rogers said:

I can't be bothered to red through the rest...so sorry if repeating!

I find it baffling that fans think that we should wee wee the league, because we are spending more than we have done for 20 years; without taking into consideration that the other clubs are spending just as much, if not more, than we are.  

I don't understand why people are not bothered to ''red through'' things properly anymore!

We have been extremely badly run - by accident or not. 

- Ignoring youth during what is obviously a bit of a purple patch for the academy. 

- Buying players near the end of their career that have no resale value.

- Moving the kit in house without any sort of idea what we are doing. 

- The way the retail side of the club has been run for years.

This has led us to where we are now. We knew what was going to happen with ffp three years ago, yet we only seem to have started acting like we know this season. If we didn't have such a good group of youngsters we can fall back on I would worry about the side getting worse and worse as we cant sign anyone due ot the terrible transfer policy we have had. 

The new shirt is unoriginal and people only like it because theres a few stripes 

We need a new ground when we get to PL.. should have moved and developed don valley stadium years ago

If we had been promoted in 2016 then Tom Lees and Keiron Lee would have got a England cap

51 minutes ago, TheFoxx said:

The new shirt is unoriginal and people only like it because theres a few stripes 

We need a new ground when we get to PL.. should have moved and developed don valley stadium years ago

If we had been promoted in 2016 then Tom Lees and Keiron Lee would have got a England cap

Disagree on kit and on ground. We would be totally screwed financially if we had done that, and we are already unable to buy players if we want to meet ffp. Keiran Lee is not a good enough all round player for international football. Yes he looks great for us, but the championship is a whole different beast to the premier league and then a step again from international football. Lees I could see getting a cap, he is young enough to improve enough, while Lee is 29. 

Edited by Daizan10

I think most our fans are blinded by Chansiri because he bought us. He means well but he's clueless and doesn't know anything about football. Stories are also out there that we were in for players like Djourou, but he wouldn't pay up, yet people like to blame that on Carlos, when the truth is the contracts/negotiations are Chansiri. Lots of articles out there too to suggest that Chansiri rarely got Carlos' 1st/2nd/3rd choice signings. 

We'll never get to the Premier League with him in charge.

7 minutes ago, Carbone said:

I think most our fans are blinded by Chansiri because he bought us. He means well but he's clueless and doesn't know anything about football. Stories are also out there that we were in for players like Djourou, but he wouldn't pay up, yet people like to blame that on Carlos, when the truth is the contracts/negotiations are Chansiri. Lots of articles out there too to suggest that Chansiri rarely got Carlos' 1st/2nd/3rd choice signings. 

We'll never get to the Premier League with him in charge.

He's made silly mistakes - see my post above, but i like to think he is learning and one day we will get there!