best priced 30-1 to win the league

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

They have more of a chance than us for sure . Spending their new found money in the right way .... what could have been 

Wolves first season with new money didn't go to well. We got as much chance of winning the league as Forest have.

Its wether we can be better than Stoke Boro And WBA that's the question.

• Like 1

30-1 should be 300-1 if players like abdi,lee,fletcher,hooper ,Hutchinson ,matias get there usual out for the season and others like lees,westwood, van aken get there usual 2 months lay off mthen because 9 inc loans have left since summer we might be usaing u18s this season never mind u23s ,for us to do fairly well this season the above list have to be fit otherwise we will do well to stop up. we just cant cope with an injury crisis like last season now our squad is even smaller. 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

30-1 should be 300-1 if players like abdi,lee,fletcher,hooper ,Hutchinson ,matias get there usual out for the season and others like lees,westwood, van aken get there usual 2 months lay off mthen because 9 inc loans have left since summer we might be usaing u18s this season never mind u23s ,for us to do fairly well this season the above list have to be fit otherwise we will do well to stop up. we just cant cope with an injury crisis like last season now our squad is even smaller. 

Who are the nine ?

Just now, handworth52 said:

loovens,wallace,kean,hirst,clare,venancio,butterfield,hunt,rhodes  . then we got winnall back who wont be ready for 2-3 months .also talk of more to leave which will leave the squad very depleted 

Woah there,hirst doesn't count,Clare bit part player no real loss if he has left,butterfield,venancio were loans,we knew those two were going back,so in actual fact we've lost 4 first team regulars.All 4 by the way didn't find anyone disagreeing with.

11 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Woah there,hirst doesn't count,Clare bit part player no real loss if he has left,butterfield,venancio were loans,we knew those two were going back,so in actual fact we've lost 4 first team regulars.All 4 by the way didn't find anyone disagreeing with.

the question was not what rated 9 players have left ,the question was who are the 9 what have left. do you not think that we will have the usual players struggling for fitness? if they are we are in big trouble ,remember the form table from end dec till about march we were either bottom or 2nd bottom of form table with appx 8points from 15 games that was when we had 14 players out ,this season due to smaller squad if 7 were out it was affect us just as badly , im very worried that jos is or seems to be happy with the situation ,he let hunt go fair enough 1.6 million for player who has his own injury issues was good ,but he says he is happy with that position so next season we will see liam palmer playing there and ive spoken to ex pros regards him and none rate him they say he for 1 has no positional sense . im all for getting shut of the ageing has beens but we need to raid a premier league team and get some excellent young prospects in otherwise this season could very well be very unpleasant. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, handworth52 said:

the question was not what rated 9 players have left ,the question was who are the 9 what have left. do you not think that we will have the usual players struggling for fitness? if they are we are in big trouble ,remember the form table from end dec till about march we were either bottom or 2nd bottom of form table with appx 8points from 15 games that was when we had 14 players out ,this season due to smaller squad if 7 were out it was affect us just as badly , im very worried that jos is or seems to be happy with the situation ,he let hunt go fair enough 1.6 million for player who has his own injury issues was good ,but he says he is happy with that position so next season we will see liam palmer playing there and ive spoken to ex pros regards him and none rate him they say he for 1 has no positional sense . im all for getting shut of the ageing has beens but we need to raid a premier league team and get some excellent young prospects in otherwise this season could very well be very unpleasant. 

4 first teamers out.............thats all that matters

No i don't.

Not interested in FORM TABLES ,where we finished is all that matters.

You carry on worrying for Jos.

Liam palmer gets slated by ex pros...........................really ?

Palmer gets slated by fans even when its summer.

Could i suggest you chill with the negativity on just about everything and wait until we've actually played a few games of the new season,before ya get all "it could,might do,may do" get unpleasant.

1 minute ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Childrens Hospital needs it more than the bookies .

Aye fair do's,but if folks are seeing an opportunity to make themselves a few quid as well as donating to a cracking charity who am i to say what they should/shouldn't do.

17 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Aye fair do's,but if folks are seeing an opportunity to make themselves a few quid as well as donating to a cracking charity who am i to say what they should/shouldn't do.

If you think we can win the League get on pal ,I just think we will be lacking what is needed .Top 8 for me ,Top 6 would be brilliant.

10 hours ago, james o connor said:

They have more of a chance than us for sure . Spending their new found money in the right way .... what could have been 

how do we know it's the right way though until at least half way through the season? 

17 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

If you think we can win the League get on pal ,I just think we will be lacking what is needed .Top 8 for me ,Top 6 would be brilliant.

Think we/you may misunderstand,i don't think we can/will win the league,but i'm not going to tell or try and sway others that do,its their cash to do as they please.

3 hours ago, tarn owl said:

Just betting on the favourite is no fun and saying 'no chance' is easy. Lets see, Wolves were not favourites last year and walked it. If i was throwing a dart at picking a league winner I'll go Forest, guessing decent odds and seem to be following Wolves model.

A week before the season started last year Wolves were 7/4 favs. 

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

We're longshots. So were Cardiff last season. Huddersfield the season before.

One team will be a surprise package. We won't have the same injury crisis, but defensively we don't have the players / nouse to keep teams out week in week out.

Top ten, anything else is a plus.

Didn't think it would start all this off. Just thought it was a good price. Best for four years I would have thought. Anyway going to have a few quid on it. Will make a donation to the the hospital if it comes in. Going to have a fiver on FF and nuhui to be leading scorers as well.