Owl too young for Hillsborough?

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

Two grown men offering each other out over a post asking about taking a 1 year old to a pre-season friendly against a Spanish team where the clubs response to the same question was to offer a discount on the most expensive admission price available which includes 2 courses of Yorkshire Tapas.

Roll on the new season sharpish....

I've never liked you.

Fancy a fight?

44 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Where there's a will there's a way.

The club don't offer storage-wouldn't expect them to.

Prams are or could be an obstacle and are banned under HS&E regs, can see the point there.

Ring the corner shop up on Vere Road and ask them to store it for you for a fiver, jobs a good un.

If tango can leave his suitcase at wetherspoons then anythings possible:tango:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, pride_of_the_road said:

I thought similar the other day.

What age do you move to the South stand?:carlosswfc:

Been on kop then moved to north.

The move from North to South isn't simply triggered by age alone as many belive, but more to do with your age/shrinking ratio. 

Once you have withered to a certain degree the leg room issues of the South become a thing of the past and before you know it you'll be sat there snugly and thinking how the close proximity to the seat in front is actually really reducing the wind chill factor around your ankle.

I always think it's worth attending a cup tie in the south to gauge your shrinkage before making the decision in the summer as to whether the time has come to join the Werthers O.G's

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

The move from North to South isn't simply triggered by age alone as many belive, but more to do with your age/shrinking ratio. 

Once you have withered to a certain degree the leg room issues of the South become a thing of the past and before you know it you'll be sat there snugly and thinking how the close proximity to the seat in front is actually really reducing the wind chill factor around your ankle.

I always think it's worth attending a cup tie in the south to gauge your shrinkage before making the decision in the summer as to whether the time has come to join the Werthers O.G's

Dont mention shrinkage to our lass:carlosswfc:

I shall head to the south to measure my shrinkage in the first cup game

garymegson

• Haha 1

I'd take him mate he cant be any more annoying than the 2 brats who sit in front of us  and there aged around 10 -14 …….up and fecking down all match , one of them teases the life out the other who then tells his mam who then tells the other one to pack it in and who then proceeds to torment him  even more and all the while he playing on his phone …….there's a family of two hats who sit behind us  who we arnt keen on either and there age range is 60 to 30 …….age don't really come into it when it comes to annoying people .

• Like 1