BIG D

Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Sorry I'm late 2Roland2 as been hunting me down ! Anyway evening all, corned beef cottage pie tonight, very nice. Blunts are out in force again! Following their 2-0 win against next to bottom lol

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Daniel the blade, hope he doesn’t try slating Bruce for having time off to be with his family this time.

Pigs calling us arrogant?  Stuffy, perhaps but then again we can afford to be because we've been there and done it and have a better history. Definitely not arrogant though

Edited by pgmetcalf

3 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Pigs calling us arrogant?  Stuffy, perhaps but then again we can afford to be because we've been there and done it and have a better history. Definitely not arrogant though

Not arrogant no, yet I must admit I do feel immensely superior stood by the side of any Blade lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Not arrogant no, yet I must admit I do feel immensely superior stood by the side of any Blade lol 

Well it's difficult not to feel superior stood at the side of a wee wee-stinking gypo 

• Haha 1

They don't like Steve Bruce at Wednesday that's for sure and it's getting to them

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 2

The thing is we have 60% of the Sheffield fan base. This disappoints me greatly as we had 22 years start on them. Never been able to understand that.

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

The thing is we have 60% of the Sheffield fan base. This disappoints me greatly as we had 22 years start on them. Never been able to understand that.

At the moment but I suspect that's largely more to do with the normal distribution around Sheffield housing 

Freaks always defend themselves in numbers anyway 

21 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Freaks always defend themselves in numbers anyway 

Indeed.

shaun-of-the-dead-mondo-poster-by-tyler-stout-preview.jpg

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

Apparently it's still 1940 in Barnsley  

There’s no apparently about it.:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

It's amazing how rattled they are after we've beaten bottom of the league Ipswich 1-0. You can tell they're worried that the next few months might not quite go according to plan and it all comes crashing down.

I just don't think they're used to being successful and having the pressure on themselves to actually achieve something.

Small club syndrome :ph34r:lol

They don't like the fact we could still achieve something decent this season and there's no real pressure on us to do it. The circus is seemingly over and it's ruined all their fun prematurely. 

All in all, no matter what happens now this season and beyond, it's f00kin hilarious to hear them squirm about it nonetheless. lol

Edited by SupremeOwl
  • Agree 1

Hi All,

Steak and kidney pie, chips, mushy peas, gravy and Hendo's

• Like 1

On 02/02/2019 at 19:15, owls_wawaw said:

They know if they don't go up this season and the ongoing joke of ownership which wilder has even said they are struggling with future planning then the wheels will well and truly come off. They have no assets anymore to sell without it being first team players..

Academy is not producing anything anymore unlike ours and wilder will not be there he will be off because he is a good manager regardless of his pathetic 40k spats and he has ambition. United rely on there gate receiptsto generate income so as soon as the prices go up and football becomes terrible can only see another league 1 stint...Billy can't carry on the way he is forever Duffy is aging fast and mcgold wee pipe has got his three year contract....everything comes to those who wait my dear friends 

Unfortunately they will probably go up... :carlosswfc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daizan10 said:

Unfortunately they will probably go up... :carlosswfc:

Not too sure they will TBH

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Southernblues said:

Not too sure they will TBH

I think Leeds will bottle it and they will get 2nd. Then we will pip 6th and play Leeds in the semi - obvs beat them and Sheffield will be back with the big boys. lol

• Like 1

Peroni and Doritos ... classy

Pig fans desperately unhappy with Bruce, he's got them rattled already 

lol

Evening all, boiled Cod in parsley sauce potato and garden peas. Parkin and custard to follow. 

• Like 1