Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

13 hours ago, squonk said:

Fillet Steak Chips n Peas wi Hendos 

Mick,

Come on mate, now that you are a welcome - and usually intelligent - media fixture no need to believe all press say and spout rubbish, as last night.

Leeds breached a club code of conduct AND a regulation introduced by EFL 2 years ago, specifically -

'...each club shall behave towards each other club AND the League with the utmost good faith.'  

Of course, they all disrepect this and each other by diving , fouling , simulating , etc but these are often punished , by yellow or  red cards for example.

And Pitsmoor Mark's point is still very valid on Rhodes as we are contracted to pay him about £50,000 per week for next few years and this greatly constrains Bruce next season and after. 

Plus , his confidence is shot and his transfer value zero - with dire FFP problems for us. 

Edited by fred mciver

9 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Mick,

Come on mate, now that you are a welcome - and usually intelligent - media fixture no need to believe all press say and spout rubbish, as last night.

Leeds breached a club code of conduct AND a regulation introduced by EFL 2 years ago, specifically -

'...each club shall behave towards each other club AND the League with the utmost good faith.'  

Of course, they all disrepect this and each other by diving , fouling , simulating , etc but these are often punished , by yellow or  red cards for example.

And Pitsmoor Mark's point is still very valid on Rhodes as we are contracted to pay him about £50,000 per week for next few years and this greatly constrains Bruce next season and after. 

Plus , his confidence is shot and his transfer value zero - with dire FFP problems for us. 

I didn't have a go at Mark about Rhodes its his constant carping on about the 2 play off campaigns that do my nut in that's why i said

"its 2 years ago get with the program."

Rhodes was a busted flush before we got him and i still say the only way Chansiri will solve it is by taking a severe haircut on him I don't know for sure but think all the out of contract players will go some way to alleviating Profit and Sustainability problems and we'll take the pain next season and maybe even beyond .

I see nothing wrong with what Leeds did and reiterate that i'm glad the 2 Sheffield clubs showed a bit of class and didn't get involved in the stupid complaint letter, seeking to get an advantage over your opponents by looking over a fence isn't, in my view, disrespectful to anyone 

Edited by squonk

1 minute ago, squonk said:

Madine pee'd me off a bit with his interview apparently he went off the rails because the Wednesday Manager didn't put an arm around him and make him feel wanted

diddums 

Do you know how many Madine has scored?

6 hours ago, squonk said:

Madine pee'd me off a bit with his interview apparently he went off the rails because the Wednesday Manager didn't put an arm around him and make him feel wanted

diddums 

I'm glad someone else noticed this. For me it still feels like he refuses to take responsibility for being a d*ck while he was here. Am I right in thinking the incident he got sent down for was before said manager was even appointed?