ENGLAND vs BELGIUM | Official Matchday Thread

I don’t get why most of these players aren’t busting a gut, surely they must know they’ve done absolutely nothing to justify getting a start in the last 16

Honestly I’d be happy if the lot of them were sent home now. They add nothing.

Interesting to see how we play against Columbia now, I feel we’ve just thrown all our momentum away no matter who was out there tonight.

Not impressed.

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I don’t get why most of these players aren’t busting a gut, surely they must know they’ve done absolutely nothing to justify getting a start in the last 16

Interesting to see how we play against Columbia now, I feel we’ve just thrown all our momentum away no matter who was out there tonight.

Not impressed.

I Agree.

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Not impressed.

They aint good enough... simples

The standard of player has dropped severely over the years,

these guys are just posers and pretenders 

Edited by steveger
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

I haven't seen Trent put one single decent delivery in all game. STOP GIVING HIM THE SET PLAYS FFS

Supposedly talented footballer cannot deliver a decent ball into the penalty area from a dead ball situation. ABYSMAL.

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

2 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

all we can hope for is if Columbia fancy a  spliff the night before kick off lol 

furby_by_israelismoke-d5sgwd0.thumb.jpg.de20d20fb1e71867c6e8e556bb996caa.jpg

To be fair that does look like Shakira after a long night on shorts, she's Colombian 

Shakira, Shakira 

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

They aint good enough... simples

The standard of player has dropped severely over the years,

these guys are just posers and pretenders 

I just don’t see what the problem is with going out there with a statement of intent tonight. Play whatever the manager thinks is the strongest line up and aim to hurt Belgium for not giving a throw, win the game and finish the group with 9 points and a buzz amongst everyone concerned with England.

Now everyone is flat, the entire team out there has shown once again why nobody would ever want to play them and Harry Kane must be absolutely fuming he’s had his run for a golden boot severely compromised.

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

I just don’t see what the problem is with going out there with a statement of intent tonight. Play whatever the manager thinks is the strongest line up and aim to hurt Belgium for not giving a throw, win the game and finish the group with 9 points and a buzz amongst everyone concerned with England.

Now everyone is flat, the entire team out there has shown once again why nobody would ever want to play them and Harry Kane must be absolutely fuming he’s had his run for a golden boot severely compromised.

damn!!! you've lost me fella, you're talking all footbally...lol

• Haha 3