ENGLAND vs BELGIUM | Official Matchday Thread

5 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Because all We’ve heard off the football hipsters for the last few days are how it would be good to lose this game (how you’d want your team to lose is anyone’s guess) because then we get an easier road to the final.

So if we end up getting shafted by Columbia anyway they’re not gonna look too good.

Whats all this “we” stuff

you couldn’t care less a week back 

5 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Because all We’ve heard off the football hipsters for the last few days are how it would be good to lose this game (how you’d want your team to lose is anyone’s guess) because then we get an easier road to the final.

So if we end up getting shafted by Columbia anyway they’re not gonna look too good.

southgates remit is to go as far as he can in the competition if he thinks that playing a weaker side  last night is the best way of achieving what he hopes to do it's hard to argue against it …..last night was a win win game no matter what the result .win it and he can bring in the rested "stars" for the tough games ahead , lose it and he still as the rested players fresh for whats  on paper an easier path to the semi's .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Thought Dier was f*****g awful last night................is it just me or was he sulking ?

Not sure why, he got brought in and was made captain.

Yes he will want to have played in the other games but he was his captain, for his country in a world cup. Living the dream for millions right there.

Edited by BathgateBob

12 hours ago, steveger said:

me too fat and starving....

Chinese is on its way, cutting down though as on a diet now...

only ordered

Chicken Omelette with Chips

Sweet and Sour Pork Hong Kong Style

Beef In Thai sauce 

Chicken Curry

Deep Fried Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings 

(3) Spring Rolls

Extra Chips

and FREE Mini Spring Rolls!!

FREE Prawn Crackers go in the bin

Well done Steve

Did you win slimmer of the week lol

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Thought Dier was f*****g awful last night................is it just me or was he sulking ?

Never been a midfielder. 

At centre back he is decent - just doesn't have the mobility/pace/ability required for that role at international level.

2 hours ago, torres said:

Incorrect.

Spoken like a complete backside who revels in England not winning 

I’m more of an England fan than you ‘Torres’.

Fancy having the name of the enemy as your username. We could end up playing Spain at some point, where would your allegiance lie then hmmmmmm? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I’m more of an England fan than you ‘Torres’.

Fancy having the name of the enemy as your username. We could end up playing Spain at some point, where would your allegiance lie then hmmmmmm? 

ooookkkkaaaay!!!

You were bleating on about not caring one bit about the World Cup or England and it's obvious you don't.

You keep grabbing that attention though Eamon

Just now, torres said:

ooookkkkaaaay!!!

You were bleating on about not caring one bit about the World Cup or England and it's obvious you don't.

You keep grabbing that attention though Eamon

I care now buddy. I’m England through and through, I’ve even decided which off license I’m gonna trash the moment we are dumped out of the tournament that’s how dedicated to English fan culture I am.

Bet you aren’t gonna trash an off license are you ‘Torres’? What will it be for you? Sangria and a little Siesta before you cosy up to the TV to watch your lovvies Spain pass it along the back 4 for 40 minutes? 

England fan my arse. I see through you amigo.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I care now buddy. I’m England through and through, I’ve even decided which off license I’m gonna trash the moment we are dumped out of the tournament that’s how dedicated to English fan culture I am.

Bet you aren’t gonna trash an off license are you ‘Torres’? What will it be for you? Sangria and a little Siesta before you cosy up to the TV to watch your lovvies Spain pass it along the back 4 for 40 minutes? 

England fan my arse. I see through you amigo.

ha ha ha 

Who will pick the potatoes while you're doing that? 

Not thought it through Eamon, not like you lot to be a bit slow 

8 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

4 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

So if she ends up getting shafted by Neil anyway she's not gonna look too good.

Incorrect.

Spoken like a complete backside who revels in England not winning 

Ode to Torres ....

" Thou shalt not Power Read"

Have a closer look ......lolNo apology needed ..

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

ha ha ha 

Who will pick the potatoes while you're doing that? 

Not thought it through Eamon, not like you lot to be a bit slow 

Mate your anti Irish bigotry is showing and it is not a good luck.

We Irish have had to endure endless, endless abuse after having to move here during the famine. My ancestors were abused, spat on and made to lick dog muck on the street purely because of who they were. Despite those hard lessons my Mother taught me that you NEVER judge a race or country of people off the actions of a few, that was before she ran away and sold me for drugs but whatever that’s not relevant, the fact of the matter it’s a solid  principle she taught me and one that I hold very dear to this day.

You English are all the same, you think you are so much better than us. Take a look in the mirror pal, the world hates you and loves us. That should tell you everything.

Edited by Rebowl Yell
  • Haha 2