BREAKING - George Hirst Gone

3 minutes ago, s73owl said:

You use the words our and ours towards the end of your post, it's the sentence (to play at Hillsborough in front of you lot) that I can't fathom out, something to tell us reb? 

It sounded much more rousing in my head when I used you lot (in my mind I imagined I was stood on a plynth pointing to you all as I said it with rousing music playing from massive speakers and a couple of hawker hurricanes zipping past). 

10 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

It sounded much more rousing in my head when I used you lot (in my mind I imagined I was stood on a plynth pointing to you all as I said it with rousing music playing from massive speakers and a couple of hawker hurricanes zipping past). 

Any individual that can't spell plinth correctly isn't worthy of Hawker Hurricanes ....

Couple of cessnas is best we can muster you loser ......

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Any individual that can't spell plinth correctly isn't worthy of Hawker Hurricanes ....

Couple of cessnas is best we can muster you loser ......

:duntmatter: stop bullying me my spelling is bad cos I’ve got asthma 

• Haha 1

I saw Hirst's debut at Cambridge which should have only been for five minutes but they equalised with a worldie. His performance in extra time was very ordinary - physically he will need to fill out considerably. It's disappointing of course but the Hirst family and Sheffield Wednesday disagreement was obviously toxic. 

I Don’t care . 

I haven’t cared for a while . 

The fact this this thread is now well over 50 pages is testiment to the stupidity and over emotional of a select number  of fans .( probably the same ones that chansiri listened to when he decided to buy Jordan Rhodes .)

it’s all rather tin pot if you ask me . 

Why do you all care so much ????. 

It it might be just me . I just missed out on that “golden era” so don’t have that affection for the Nilsson , Waddle , Hirst squad.

2 minutes ago, solo said:

I Don’t care . 

I haven’t cared for a while . 

The fact this this thread is now well over 50 pages is testiment to the stupidity and over emotional of a select number  of fans .

The fact you've posted in this thread when the title of the thread gives away what it's about has confused me tho....

Owlstalk Shop

On 22/06/2018 at 16:36, nethertonowl said:

Hirst snr,  just lost credabilty with me. 

He lost it a long time ago when he disrespected the chairman. Utter conker. Legend what some refer to him as. Yeah right. Bitter bitter man .

5 minutes ago, solo said:

Why do you all care so much ????. 

An overreaching and irrational love of a group of random blokes thrown together under the banner name of a sports club int it.

It doesn't mean owt really does it. I'll probably be dead in 30 years.  Why bother with football at all.  I could mow the grass.  

Why does a man crawl a thousand miles over broken glass to tell a bird he loves her. Doesn't matter. They'll both peg it eventually. Dust in the etha. 

Why bake a cake. Why cry when you watch Elvis' final few Vegas era shows. None of it matters. 

In fact why care about even breathing itself .

Why care about whether an old woman chucks a cat in a wheelie bin. Or whether a wiggy bloke wants to build a massive wall. 

Why cry when yer mam and dad peg it. Why care about whether yer bog roll is double sheeted. Why cry when yer bird shags the owner of a football forum. 

Why anything. Why breathe. Why live. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

4 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

An overreaching and irrational love of a group of random blokes thrown together under the banner name of a sports club int it.

It doesn't mean owt really does it. I'll probably be dead in 30 years.  Why bother with football at all.  I could mow the grass.  

Why does a man crawl a thousand miles over broken glass to tell a bird he loves her. Doesn't matter. They'll both peg it eventually. Dust in the etha. 

Why bake a cake. Why cry when you watch Elvis' final few Vegas era shows. None of it matters. 

Why care about whether an old woman chucks a cat in a wheelie bin. Or whether a wiggy bloke wants to build a massive wall. 

Why cry when yer mam and dad peg it. Why care about whether yer bog roll is double sheeted. Why cry when yer bird shags the owner of a football forum. 

The most beautiful poem I've ever read. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

Decent effort but a bit too long for the band to eventually ruin.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Shipley Owl said:

The most beautiful poem I've ever read. 

Cheers mate. 

Do yer wanna buy it? 

Only I need some more forra new window as I chucked me brew through the kitchen window when Germany scored 20 seconds after I'd cashed out for 20p

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Vile game its turning into, when you cant love david Hirst quite the same any more.

On a similar note anyone heard a mention of Russia buying the world cup of late?

No didnt think so.

15 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

Choose life 

19 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

Samaritans Helpline  -     116 123.

26 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

Profound stuff