Wigan away

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I will be back in England for the first time in 3 years in August.  That game is my sons birthday and I wanna take him to his first live game in England.  Think I may struggle to get tickets though as I don’t think they’ll make it to general sale.  Any ideas anyone??

4 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I will be back in England for the first time in 3 years in August.  That game is my sons birthday and I wanna take him to his first live game in England.  Think I may struggle to get tickets though as I don’t think they’ll make it to general sale.  Any ideas anyone??

Wigan won’t sell out get one in the home end 

It will make general sale no danger..we will end up selling out but it will be a slower process than usual...people on holiday etc

5 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Contact the club and ask if they can help, I think Trevor Braithwaite is the chaps name 

They do respond to emails 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

It will make general sale no danger..we will end up selling out but it will be a slower process than usual...people on holiday etc

Hope you are right!!

5 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

Correct, I'm sure PNE first game last season made general sale and allocation will be similar. 

Away fans are located in the North Stand at one end of the stadium, where up to 4,800 visiting supporters can be accommodated. Although this stand has a capacity of 5,500 seats, the allocation is restricted to 4,800 to prevent over crowding on the concourse.

Edited by bradowl

12 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

how old is your son ?

9 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

I doubt it. We had to sit in Home end at preston last year. 5,700 went in a flash if I remember rightly 

2 hours ago, BingleyOwl said:

I doubt it. We had to sit in Home end at preston last year. 5,700 went in a flash if I remember rightly 

yer it did went last 2 seasons there both games sold out to something like 480 points so general sale for 1st game not a chance. as 95% of our supporters are season ticket holders the general sale is almost irrelevant as very few of us are prepared to pay between £35-50 to watch on a game by game basis. 

6, will be 7 on that day mate.

I have an adult and junior season ticket and happy to get 2 tickets for you to use . one problem is the adult is an OAP and not sure if the club will sell me a full price ticket but if they will your more than welcome to it . when they announce the sales date get in touch and we'll see what we can do . …….I live in mexboro ,if your coming to Sheffield area we can fix up somewhere in between to do the transaction . 

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
8 hours ago, torryowl said:

I have an adult and junior season ticket and happy to get 2 tickets for you to use . one problem is the adult is an OAP and not sure if the club will sell me a full price ticket but if they will your more than welcome to it . when they announce the sales date get in touch and we'll see what we can do . …….I live in mexboro ,if your coming to Sheffield area we can fix up somewhere in between to do the transaction . 

That’s really nice of you mate.  Ideally I’d need to adult tickets as my mate will be driving us to the game.  I’ll keep this in mind and mail you again when the tickets go on sale.  I’ll be staying in Handsworth so I’m sure something can be arranged.

3 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

That’s really nice of you mate.  Ideally I’d need to adult tickets as my mate will be driving us to the game.  I’ll keep this in mind and mail you again when the tickets go on sale.  I’ll be staying in Handsworth so I’m sure something can be arranged.

ok mate …..

On 22/06/2018 at 20:37, torryowl said:

You can buy any age tickets with your id.

I have access to an u16 and can change to adult for away games if they arent going.

If you book online you just change from oap to adult and it updates prior to check out.

Same again if you go to ticket office just give them the id but ask for a adult ticket.

• Thanks 1