Sheffield Wednesday Beach Towel

On 16/06/2018 at 13:08, dnhc said:

HEY! i'm the president of 'the north of england towel arranging society' don't be disparaging to something you clearly know very lil' of, that being towel etiquette.

WARNING; if you ever come to our house and need to wash your hands, ffs don't wipe them on that fancy towel in the towel ring next to the sink (wipe them on your shirt or something) DO NOT USE THE TOWEL BY THE SINK, IT'S NOT FOR DRYING YOUR HANDS ON.

i have been reliably informed of this on more than one occasion.

Our lass was selling million quid plus houses on an exclusive development a couple of years back. Some cheeky bugger asked to use the WC as she was shutting up for the day. Said the dirty twohat wiped his arse on the hand towel in the show home after having a dump. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, David Somni Jennings said:

https://www.facebook.com/PresentlyPersonalised/

Anyone who does fancy a towel made, I know this girl has the machines and the SWFC badge - Technically I don't think she can advertise she does them, but drop her a note, she can put most things on most materials. She did some John Cooper Works things for me

Reckon she could do one with Billy Sharp’s face on one side and R Snodgrass on the other? Happily do an impersonation of a monorail on alternate sides all day!

• Haha 1

On 15/06/2018 at 14:45, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Well I already have one 

And it's probably older than the majority of lads n lass on here? 

It's clocked Thousands and thousands of miles on overnighters ....

Bit faded mind 

Got a hooded towelled dressing gown to match too in stripes ...

20180517_143838.jpg

Hate to say it but it looks a bit...yknow...l**ds

20 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Our lass was selling million quid plus houses on an exclusive development a couple of years back. Some cheeky bugger asked to use the WC as she was shutting up for the day. Said the dirty twohat wiped his arse on the hand towel in the show home after having a dump. 

there are some proper animals about.

On 15/06/2018 at 13:25, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday Beach Towel.jpg

#SWFC BEACH TOWELS

This afternoon I'm gonna play with a few ideas to create the perfect Sheffield Wednesday beach towel.

What kind of design would you want from a quality beach towel?

Best by far - went reyt downhill after that.