If you absolutely had to....

The thought of losing either of them sends a shiver down my spine.

It would have to be a ridiculous amount of money or the player would publicly have to state that he wants to leave for the fans to accept it. But after everything Chansiri has told us, i.e. paying top prices to watch top players, can you imagine the enormous sh!t storm that would follow?

Controversial but.... 

I'd sell Forestieri and Bannan to bring in minimum of £20 million between them. Also I'd let Westwood, Hooper, Abdi AND Rhodes go. That would free up millions for reinvestment and keep us within FFP. It would allow Mr Luhuky the opportunity to reshape team in his vision AND give youth a chance AND have a more settled starting xi. 

Matias, I feel is going to have a super season given he will be playing for a new contract either with us or to impress other teams. 

I'm optimistic this coming season and expect us to be a lot more attacking in style. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

would you shift Fessi or Bazza?

Neither ,Jones ,Abdi ,Rhodes ,Fox and Fletcher ,Get rid of these  but wages they are on we will struggle .Ah well sell our star players and play our u23 players will mean cheaper match day tickets according to the survey.

On 14/06/2018 at 11:48, meggoisgod said:

FF has an end product and must stay

Bannan is dispensable if we have to choose one imo

To play devils advocate, Hooper burys them too tho. Fessi is explosive and Bannan makes us tick, for me it would be a very sleepless night, don't envy the guy who would have to pick between the two. 

At one time Fessi was dispensible when people said he wasn't, this was when knockheart was available. They all retire one day, so must be replaced. 

Edited by dontCallMeOwlCallYou

Id be mortified to part with either,but BANNAN poses no goal threat,his vision and work rate are almost priceless assets,the bloke covers every blade of grass,hes just everywhere,hes one of the crown jewels for me,but if Judge at Brentford was back to full fitness I wouldnt hesitate to do a swap,goals win points,Judge is Bazzas equal,but trumps him with his goal threat.

FF is in a class of his own,hes virtually irreplaceable,losing him would really hurt the club and set us back on our aspirations,hes shown his class in the few games he managed towards the end of last season even when only half fit and match rusty,he was head n shoulders above owt out there.

I’d keep ff which is bizarre as I spent a good 15 months or so strongly disliking him . He just makes things happen which the others can’t do. Lees, bannan , ff, reach and possibly joao are the only players we need to keep . Nuihu if he carries on that form too. The rest are past their sell by date, too injury prone or just plain crap 

Edited by james o connor