2018/2019 KITS KITS KITS

31 minutes ago, Pompeyowl said:

Are you mad?!?!

It’s an absolute flipping eyesore!

ohhhh my gooood it’s almost like people have different opinions or summat. I’m with him btw I like it, then again I’m bias I love Lincoln as a city and club.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pachyderm said:

I love that Lincoln City kit. great badge/crest whatever you lot call it. 

I like the Brentford kit, more or less. It reminds of St Pauli's kits.

Yeah that Lincoln Imp is way better than the old crest in my opinion. The hoop socks remind me of Barnsley’s promotion kit a few years back. 

5 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

ohhhh my gooood it’s almost like people have different opinions or summat. I’m with him btw I like it, then again I’m bias I love Lincoln as a city and club.

Ohhh my gooood it’s almost like I expressed my opinion by disagreeing with someone else’s. 

I have no feeling for Lincoln City FC. Nice city, but as a complete neutral I think that kit is an absolute abomination. 

I’ve also always thought that their badge looks like something that was created at the dawn of time and is more than half a century overdue a revamp. 

4 minutes ago, Pompeyowl said:

Ohhh my gooood it’s almost like I expressed my opinion by disagreeing with someone else’s. 

I have no feeling for Lincoln City FC. Nice city, but as a complete neutral I think that kit is an absolute abomination. 

I’ve also always thought that their badge looks like something that was created at the dawn of time and is more than half a century overdue a revamp. 

Well that’s it you’ve gone and done it now.

Me and my bum boys @OWLERTON GHOST, @Will69 And @Hillsborough Mole are gonna wrestle you to the ground and touch you a bit until you admit that kit is fabulous. 

Edited by Rebowl Yell
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Well that’s it you’ve gone and done it now.

Me and my bum boys @OWLERTON GHOST, @Will69 And @Hillsborough Mole are gonna wrestle you to the ground and touch you a bit until you admit that kit is fabulous. 

6 hours ago, Will69 said:

Bum boys.

Nice.

Think I'll take a rain check on this 

WTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3