What signed #SWFC stuff do you own?

A ball signed by both teams from the first match I went to: Wednesday at Palace in 1990. Wednesday signed it in felt-tip so the autographs all rubbed off and I ended up with a ball signed by Palace players.

I also had the Young Owls autograph book which I got signed by the players after we'd drawn at Palace a few years later and guaranteed our spot in the UEFA Cup (my uncle was friends with some of the Palace players and got us into the players lounge after the game). Paul Warhurst refused to sign it - I have no idea why.

had an autograph book from early 90s... Trevor Francis, John Harkes, David Hirst, Carlton Palmer, Paul Williams, Chris Bart Williams, Peter Shirtliff, Nigel Pearson/Worthington, Phil King to name a few. Think i ended up spoiling it by writing under each name of who it was as it was never that clear. 

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's big!

Ever wanted to dig it out and get it signed by the remainders?

Is that a trick question. There is only one remainder. I’ve thought about it, but if you could see my loft you wouldn’t want to go up there. 

• Haha 1

Alan Smiths book about being a physiotherapist !!! Not that cool I know, but hear me now.... my lawn is grown from Hillsborough grass seed from the ‘80’s

Charlie Wain, a lovely old gem of a bloke used to come here on holiday and I would take him fishing. He was an old school Wednesday scout, discovered Mel, the Shirtcliff brothers, Mark Smith, Ticker Taylor, that era .

He sent me a big bag of grass seed when they re laid the surface one year.

It was very green and very quick growing and is the closest that I will ever get to playing on the hallowed turf .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adamnich said:

had an autograph book from early 90s... Trevor Francis, John Harkes, David Hirst, Carlton Palmer, Paul Williams, Chris Bart Williams, Peter Shirtliff, Nigel Pearson/Worthington, Phil King to name a few. Think i ended up spoiling it by writing under each name of who it was as it was never that clear. 

I did the same with mine. In hindsight I should've written the names in pencil rather than biro.

One that's not signed but a sponsor's presentation shirt that I handed to Matt Clarke.  Would have been the season we had the shirt with the massive white stripe down the middle.  Got that signed by a few of the players in the dressing room.  Des Walker, Dejan Stefanovic, Kevin Pressman.  Can't remember who else.

Just not bothered...