When we win

I just love looking at the oposition fans forum when we win you come across gems like this

I haven't given up yet and thrown the towel in and I believe neither has AN and the lads. We played well today, when we scored and made it 2-1 ithe looked like there was only team that would score. Every attack we made one of their players went down and medic came on, disrupting our flow of play and that is why there was 7 minutes added on. They also cleared the ball off the line twice. 

We didn't deserve to lose but we did and that is all that matters, and I'm hoping for a good reaction on Monday and 3 points.
Edited by newbster

They were terrible at spoiling in the first half, but the poster has a point in that they could have been well ahead and when they scored it looked like they'd pile the pressure on. What the didn't bank on was FF coming on and helping us keep the ball upfield, but also a wonder goal from Nuihu.

17 minutes ago, newbster said:

Also this 

Why does ordinarily disinterested Lucas Joao turn into 'kin Eusebio for ten minutes every time he comes up against us...then goes back to doing sod all for the rest of the year!

also mitrovic mark 2 

Those grapes in a town near Blackpool are sour :luhukay:

Just now, newbster said:

Would be interesting to know why a preston fan would be noticing how joao has been playing all year lol

If I had to watch players unable to stand up unaided I would be looking at other clubs players too . Their entire squad made fessi at his worst look like the rock until we scored and they miraculously managed to stay up right  :CEO:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, newbster said:

I just love looking at the oposition fans forum when we win you come across gems like this

I haven't given up yet and thrown the towel in and I believe neither has AN and the lads. We played well today, when we scored and made it 2-1 ithe looked like there was only team that would score. Every attack we made one of their players went down and medic came on, disrupting our flow of play and that is why there was 7 minutes added on. They also cleared the ball off the line twice. 

We didn't deserve to lose but we did and that is all that matters, and I'm hoping for a good reaction on Monday and 3 points.

Ironic that they were cheating the ref all game (and he fell for it more often than not)