Sheffield Wednesday on 11th April - Save the date

2 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

The club have obviously been on the Sheffield Council website and taken the dates off there. What do you expect them to do, phone around every f'in school in the area to double check?

Common sense to check , but we don’t do common sense do we , as I’ve said why not the week before when every school is shut . 

Seems a very strange date as most school have the week before Easter off and week after so no school kids will be able to attend, no adults as most will be at work.

Would it not be smarter to either hold it over Easter week end or this week end which is a blank weekend because of the international fixtures.

Just basic planner that simple does not seem to happen at Hillsborough.

13 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

The club have obviously been on the Sheffield Council website and taken the dates off there. What do you expect them to do, phone around every f'in school in the area to double check?

The answer to that one is that many people can't now go because they'll be at school so you tell me

Owlstalk Shop

Tuesday 10th April The Owls play QPR away then the next day the team need to be back in Sheffield for a fun day for the 150th Celebration. 

What could possibly go wrong - what if the team don't come back straight after the game and none of the first team are at the fun day?? - It just seem a very strange day to have a fun day we are home to Fulham on the 7th April why not hold it on the 8th then everyone can attend and its a Sunday so most are off work.

Can't see what people are moaning about, if the club have indeed fecked up with the dates and the ankle biters are at school then great means more time and less queues for the adults with the slides and swings etc, less spoilt little brats around....

Marvellous  

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Seems a very strange date as most school have the week before Easter off and week after so no school kids will be able to attend, no adults as most will be at work.

Would it not be smarter to either hold it over Easter week end or this week end which is a blank weekend because of the international fixtures.

Just basic planner that simple does not seem to happen at Hillsborough.

You love just making things up don't you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Really you love just putting a little quote that makes no sense don't you.

It makes perfect sense. Sorry you can't understand basic English. Did your school break up 15 years too early?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, steveger said:

Can't see what people are moaning about, if the club have indeed fecked up with the dates and the ankle biters are at school then great means more time and less queues for the adults with the slides and swings etc, less spoilt little brats around....

Marvellous  

Start a pole we have as many fans not from Sheffield as we do from Sheffield. I myself live in Sheffield, but i know a lot of Rotherham and Chesterfield based Owls. There is also Owls in The Birmingham area and other areas.

To eliminate all of these because they don't live in Sheffield is completely wrong when holding the event at a week end would allow all to go.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Hitcat said:

It makes perfect sense. Sorry you can't understand basic English. Did your school break up 15 years too early?

No it does mate but presumably you have to be in your head for it to make sense, hence no sane person have a clue what you are on about.WTF:

Just now, room0035 said:

No it does mate but presumably you have to be in your head for it to make sense, hence no sane person have a clue what you are on about.WTF:

Sorry, but you've totally lost the plot. Can you explain what you're struggling to understand? Is it the comment about you making stuff up, or something else?

27 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Whilst it does look like SWFC have made a mistake in not checking the Rotherham, North-east Derbyshire etc schools it is not unusual for the Easter hols to effectively begin on Good Friday when easter happens to be early. As has obviously been decided in Sheffield this year. 

1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

Sorry, but you've totally lost the plot. Can you explain what you're struggling to understand? Is it the comment about you making stuff up, or something else?

So all Owls fans live in Sheffield and no one who supports our club live outside Sheffield so what I am saying is wrong.

OR

By not taking account of when Rotherham, Barnsley, Chesterfield and other places are off school any fan or kids who do not live, work and go to school in Sheffield will not be able to attend. Are you still with me or have I lost you again