BBC pundits tonight

9 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Anyone think they'll have done their research on us tonight? 

I can't wait to hear what they come out with.

I reckon they'll question, all night, why on earth we go rid of CC. 

I really REALLY hope they don't have Jermaine Jenas doing analysis. Can't stand the fella.

Waddle in the studio would be a good call.

Jenas sounds like a genius compared to boring Lawro!

Do yourself a favour lads and press red. Conor and Nevin actually professional and sound much more interested.

Think we're doing ok. Only team with shots on target. Still feel this is a game for Adthe though, Rhodes has been too quiet.

Just now, jonesy87shef said:

Main bloke is fine for me.

Lawro is about as negative as it gets. Obviously doesn’t want to be there. 

I dont think it has anything to do with us though.

I posted earlier I think there is a prem bias. Only to do with what work they can be arses to do. Most pundits the same. Know very little beyond the prem. The injury crisis comment stood out. He got shot down.

So to sum up, he doesn’t hate us, but he’s flipping boring, negative and made zero effort in preperation for this job.

Whats your opinion? 

I think he genuinely just likes to appear dry and offer a counter to whoever he is with, often as a “joke” rather than genuinely be lacking knowledge. I think it’s his thing, being boring controversial.

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You mean people with a different point of view?

Just put them on ignore if it bothers you

Sorted!

Not at all.

Wouldn’t understand what’s going on in threads if I blocked just a couple of people.

I can wind people up sometimes, but come on Neil it’s obvious that there are people trolling often. Not specifically this thread, as I don’t think Will69 has been that bad, just in general though. 

Although according to independent research, internet users with a username ending in 69 tend to troll on average 300% more than any other username. 

3 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Main bloke is fine for me.

Lawro is about as negative as it gets. Obviously doesn’t want to be there

I dont think it has anything to do with us though.

I posted earlier I think there is a prem bias. Only to do with what work they can be arses to do. Most pundits the same. Know very little beyond the prem. The injury crisis comment stood out. He got shot down.

So to sum up, he doesn’t hate us, but he’s flipping boring, negative and made zero effort in preperation for this job.

Whats your opinion? 

100%

Guest Bulgaria

Overall I think we are doing ok

Dawson looks like a future star

Rhodes.. don't do much does he?

Reach.. main threat but playing poo

João.. looks dangerous

Butterfield... Meh.

Defence... Not bad.

Jos.. grow that tache more.

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Lawrenson questioning if the injured players would be playing. Do your job and do some research on your subject matter FFS.

This was annoying. How many of the injured players would get in the team? Hmm, Westwood, Lees, Van Aken, Hutchinson, Bannan, Lee, Wallace, Forestieri, Fletcher, Hooper. Only 10 of the injured 15 mark you twonk 

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

Lawrenson questioning if the injured players would be playing. Do your job and do some research on your subject matter FFS.

True.

I also took it as a compliment. Hear me out...

When you look at the likes of Abdi, Reach, Lucas, Rhodes, Butterfield etc all of which he has actually spoken well of at times tonight it is a bit of a backhanded compliment that we actually have first team players out, to someone who doesn’t watch us regularly.

Or sommert.

2 minutes ago, Will69 said:

True.

I also took it as a compliment. Hear me out...

When you look at the likes of Abdi, Reach, Lucas, Rhodes, Butterfield etc all of which he has actually spoken well of at times tonight it is a bit of a backhanded compliment that we actually have first team players out, to someone who doesn’t watch us regularly.

Or sommert.

Did he praise Abdi for how politely he was warming up on the side lines 

:CEO: