Letter sent to the FA

3 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Any news back yet? Have the FA reversed the score? Has the ref given a full and frank confession that he took a bung, on Newsnight? Has the Easter bunny brought you a lucky egg for Swansea?

I look outside, hell is freezing over it seems. Hope you’re feeling better today?

He felt aggreived , as many did. It was certainly the worst refereeing performance I have seen in 50 odd years of going. 

He's complained about it.  If he want's to do that then that's his perogative.

It's all right bobbing arounf threads telling people to lighten up and get out in the real world then coming and prodding people when they've done something which has got something off their chest and might actually have made him feel a bit better,

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

He felt aggreived , as many did. It was certainly the worst refereeing performance I have seen in 50 odd years of going. 

It's all right bobbing arounf threads telling people to lighten up and get out in the real world then coming and prodding people when they've done something which has got something off their chest and might actually have made him feel a bit better,

Well put Snoots couldn't have done it better.

15 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Lighten up Chief. One day you’ll find this funny too.

if it is wrong in what the ref did then good luck to the op , perhaps the only way to stop it is if every fan complained instead of saying nowt .perhaps that is why refs get away with so much ,one letter won't make much difference but 20.000 would 

10 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

So.....if you buy a burger for like real money, and it is actually dog sh*t in it rather than a beef burger would you complain, or find it funny after a while.

Honest answer?

I once ordered takeaway for myself and my housemates, ordered extra naan and salad and boxed up one of my more solid loggers into the spare naan with salad garnish for a housemate to open.

I hope that clarifies my answer.

2 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

Yes, you are a c8nt.

Post not poster please.

My housemate found it hilarious, once i handed him his actual dinner.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Hostage.... fancy falling for that one?

You're a silly sausage....what are you?

FFS.

Water off a duck’s back. I find this whole letter writing topic amusing, I’m not going to pretend otherwise.

If this was on our porcine friends forum there would be hysterics over here. A sense of humour costs nothing.

3 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Water off a duck’s back. I find this whole letter writing topic amusing, I’m not going to pretend otherwise.

If this was on our porcine friends forum there would be hysterics over here. A sense of humour costs nothing.

I've run the algorithm again..

FFS.:tango:

2 minutes ago, Animal said:

these letters though lol

its about the same as a customer putting a complaint in when in a retail store, everyone will sit around laughing....

I run a branch of one of the biggest retail chains in the UK... I can absolutely assure you that all client complaints are dealt with seriously and promptly.

Not.

FFS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1